Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $749,000 property in Montréal (Saint-Laurent)
Incredible investment opportunity. Semi-Commercial Duplex centrally located in a residential area of Ville Saint-Laurent near Bois-Franc. In close proximity to Bombardier Aerospace, restaurants, shopping centers, elementary schools & parks. The building has been well maintained by the owner since 1992. Major renovations on both floors were completed in 2004. The main floor commercial space is a well-established grocery store with approx. 1,600 sq. ft. Also features a full-height basement for storage & equipments. It includes 2 private outdoor parking spaces. The 2nd floor residential unit is in superb condition with private back patio.
Sale without legal warranty of quality at the BUYER's risk and peril.
GST & QST taxes will be applied to the commercial portion of the sale only, estimated at 60% of the immovable.
All offers must be accompanied by an up-to-date letter of financial pre-qualification, as well as proof of Canadian citizenship or residency from the BUYER.
The Buyer may choose the notary, but must be agreeable to the seller.
A pre-sale inspection has been performed. Report is available upon request.
A new Certificate of Location is available
Should there be any requirement for title insurance, it shall be at the BUYER's expense.
All room measurements and area calculations are approximate. The BUYER must make his own verifications.
Visits to the residential unit (2nd level) only possible after an accepted Promise to Purchase.
Inclusions: wall-mounted AC unit in commercial space on ground floor, hot water tanks (2)
Exclusions : Any equipment, furniture, and belongings of the residential and commercial LESSEEs.(this includes heating and cooling equipment for the commercial space on ground floor and basement).
- Style: Duplex
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Unfinished
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central air conditioning, Outside storage, Central heat pump, Wall-mounted heat pump
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Daycare centre, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Public transportation
- Renovations: 2 x water heater, Electricity
- Roofing: bitumen and gravel
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 25.0 x 67.0 Feet
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Kitchen
- Heating System: Forced air, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
Potential Gross Revenue:
- Residential: $9,720
- Commercial: $30,000
- Municipal Tax: $7,617
- School Tax: $375
- Annual Tax Amount: $7,992
- Lot Assessment: $81,100
- Building Assessment: $419,800
- Total Assessment: $500,900
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1951
- Lot Depth: 97.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 25.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 2425.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: COMM, RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Pieces 6
- Bedrooms 2
- Baths 1
- Living 2nd Level 4.24 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining 2nd Level 3.35 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen 2nd Level 3.71 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: washer/dryer
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.94 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.45 m x 4.06 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.45 m x 4.06 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.