Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $649,000 property in Montréal (Rivière-des-Prairies/Pointe-aux-Trembles)
Unique , elegant and ideally located on one of the nicest streets in Rivieres Des Praires .Charming, Vast and airy home offers easy living and entertaining. Incredible natural light throughtout the home. In the sellers deeds since the construction. Meticulously clean and well maintained over the years . easy to visit
Welcome to 8428 Daniel Dony .
Beautiful two floor raised bungalow sitting on one of the most desirable streets in Rivieres Des Praires .
On the main floor ,
-spacious living space /open concept .
-One full bathroom .
-garage on the ground level
-patio door leading to the garden.
On the 2nd floor
-3 large bedrooms
-1+1 bathroom (a powder room in the master bedroom)
-large family room overlooking the staircarse (possibility of a 4th bdr)
-3 out the 4 rooms offer balcony .
close to parks , schools and services.
easy to visit !
Inclusions: Kitchen hood - light fixtures - dishwasher - AC Mural - Blinds - water heater (2019)
Exclusions : Curtains and Rods
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train, Public transportation
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 31.0 x 44.0 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Sliding
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Convection baseboards, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,619
- School Tax: $415
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,034
- Lot Assessment: $182,900
- Building Assessment: $370,500
- Total Assessment: $553,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1988
- Lot Size: 3936.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Living 5.41 m x 5.84 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining 3.56 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen 2.82 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family 6.02 m x 5.79 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom 2.49 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: washer/dryer
- Other 2.24 m x 1.45 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.58 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Parquetry Note: balcony
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.68 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 5.41 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Parquetry Note: ensuite 5.3x6.6/balcon
- Family 2nd Level 3.43 m x 7.01 m Flooring: Parquetry Note: balcony
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.26 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.