Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $564,000 property in Montréal (Pierrefonds-Roxboro)
Bungalow in Pierrefonds with 3+2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Located on a quiet street, ideally situated in proximity to parks, convenience store and grocery store. Perfect home for a family and or couple looking for their first home, or upsizing. Private backyard with no rear neighbours. This home has been in the family for 40 years with several updates done since.
Welcome to 12746 Rue Brook!
The first floors welcomes you into the living room, also includes three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and dining room. Hardwood floors throughout with the exception of ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom.
On your way down to the basement there is a landing with a side door. The basement features a family room , two additional bedrooms, bathroom with shower and laundry.
The entire first floor flooring was changed to hardwood floors (with exception of bathroom and kitchen), electric panel changed in 2010, roof was done in 2012 as well as attic insulation blown, Gas furnace changed in 2014.
Located on a quiet street proximity to parks, grocery stores, convenience stores and restaurants. Private backyard with no rear neighbours, dog park down the street and bus stop across the street.
Easy to visit!
This is the perfect home for a family or couple looking to upsize or purchase their first home.
Inclusions: Fridge in basement, Dishwasher (not fully functional), microwave
Exclusions : TV mounts in bedroom and living room, window unit air conditioner and portable air conditioner
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Size: 12.23 x 7.33 METRE
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,738
- School Tax: $331
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,069
- Lot Assessment: $240,300
- Building Assessment: $232,200
- Total Assessment: $472,500
- Bedrooms: 3+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1968
- Lot Depth: 92.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 55.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 5747.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Living Ground Level 4.78 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.18 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.57 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.94 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.43 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.69 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.68 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.05 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.51 m x 1.85 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 9.86 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.