Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $329,000 property in Montréal (Mercier/Hochelaga-Maisonneuve)
Opportunity to seize! Undivided co-ownership, beautiful VACANT condo with lots of character, a few meters from the Maisonneuve market and a 15-minute walk from the Viau metro station. Quiet area. Beautiful brightness throughout the unit and high ceiling. Composed of a large double room including living room and dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, storage. Rear balcony. Come quickly see. WOW!
- Quick and flexible occupancy possible! Vacant Condo!
- Spacious condo located on the 2nd floor, of an undivided co-ownership.
- Popular and dynamic district but also very family-friendly, close to all amenities and services in the area. Quiet street.
- Abundant incoming light thanks to its large windows and high ceilings.
- Composed of a large double room including living room and dining room with dresser and serving hatch, moldings, angel columns, ceiling rosettes, a jewel of character, functional kitchen with plenty of storage, 3 good-sized bedrooms with wardrobe, a bathroom with bathtub, laundry room as well as plenty of storage throughout the unit.
- Large rear balcony with space for table and chairs. Front balcony to redo.
Close to a multitude of shops and services:
- Maisonneuve Market and its many shops 8 minutes walk.
- Parc Clément and its activities such as its game modules and its water games 5 minutes on foot. Parc Rouen-Bennett and its outdoor swimming pool 10 minutes away on foot.
- Grocery stores, SAQ, pharmacies, post office, bank, fruit store, convenience store, restaurants/bars, cafes, etc.
- Multiple schools nearby such as primary school, secondary school, CEGEP, universities but also daycare services or educational daycares.
- Quick access by car to major highways.
- Viau metro station (Green line) 15 minutes walk.
- Many bus stops around (34, 353, etc.) and Bixi station.
The rear balconies have been solidified.
The front balconies are to be redone.
Ideal for renovator or person who wants to make a home there to their liking.
No condo fees.
The water heater is rented from Hydrosolution for $29.18 every two months.
The joint ownership agreement is to be redone.
Inclusions: Light fixtures, front washer (not sure of its condition).
- Style: Apartment
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Siding: Brick
- Washer/Dryer (installation): washing room
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,826
- School Tax: $221
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,047
- Condo Fees: $1 Monthly
- Energy: $585
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1923
- Floor Space (approx): 1400.0 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- Living 2nd Level 3.28 m x 4.50 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining 2nd Level 3.28 m x 4.65 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen 2nd Level 3.78 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.17 m x 4.22 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.07 m x 2.03 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.01 m x 3.02 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.88 m x 1.73 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry 2nd Level 2.46 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Other - Vinyl
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.