Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $365,000 property in Montréal (Mercier/Hochelaga-Maisonneuve)
- POSSIBLE IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY: the accommodation is VACANT!
- 1949 building, well maintained over the years.
- Beautiful high ceilings and large windows allowing abundant light throughout the building.
- Composed of a large double room including living room and dining room, a functional kitchen with ceramic backsplash and washer/dryer area, stainless steel sink, dishwasher and stainless hood, 2 bedrooms with wardrobe, bathroom bathroom with tub, various storage throughout the unit.
- Beautiful and large rear terrace in treated wood, plenty of space for a beautiful outdoor layout.
- Possibility of parking in the surrounding streets with or without a vignette.
Various renovations made in 2021 (without invoice):
- All doors have been replaced.
- The floor has been completely redone.
- Installation of the melamine counter in the kitchen.
Ideally located with all services and amenities around:
- Parc Père Marquette and its various activities 5 minutes walk away.
- Grocery stores, SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, Canada Post, banks, bakery/pastry shop, restaurants/cafes, etc.
- Multiple schools in the surrounding area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
- Quick and direct access to major highways.
- Bus stops (29, 125, 355, etc.) and Bixi nearby.
- Cycle paths.
- Metro Joliette (green line) less than 8 minutes walk.
Notary and mortgage representative assigned to the transaction.
The amount of taxes is calculated according to the share indicated.
Joint ownership agreement to come.
Inclusions: Wall-mounted air conditioning (not functional).
- Style: Apartment
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Siding: Brick
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Kitchen
- Heating System: Convection baseboards, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,393
- School Tax: $138
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,531
- Condo Fees: $1 Monthly
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1949
- Floor Space (approx): 74.4 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Kitchen 2nd Level 4.19 m x 2.41 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining 2nd Level 3.07 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Wood
- Living 2nd Level 3.56 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.63 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.23 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.44 m x 2.06 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.