Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $299,000 property in Montréal (Mercier/Hochelaga-Maisonneuve)
Opportunity to seize in HOMA! Charming condo, in a 2009 divided co-ownership, well managed and maintained. Located 10 minutes walk from the Langelier metro station. You will be charmed by its large windows and abundant light. Composed of an open area, 1 bedroom with wardrobe, 1 bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, laundry room, nice balcony. Storage and parking in the garage in the basement. Wall-mounted heat pump. Come quickly see! WOW!
- Quick and flexible occupancy possible!
- Intimate corner unit overlooking the alley, located on the 2nd floor. Management of the condominium made by FOHM (external management). Very well managed and maintained.
- Popular and dynamic district but also very family-friendly, close to all amenities and services in the area.
- Superior soundproofing.
- Abundant incoming light thanks to its large windows and high ceilings.
- Composed of a beautiful open concept living space including living room, dining room and modern and functional kitchen, with quartz countertop, hood/microwave and, numerous storage spaces, 1 good-sized bedroom with guard -robe, a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, wardrobes with washer/dryer entry as well as plenty of storage throughout the unit.
- Nice balcony with space for table and chairs.
- A parking space in the basement (no.3) in the heated garage and storage space in the basement.
Close to a multitude of shops and services:
- Parc Saint Donat and its activities such as its game modules and its water games 5 minutes on foot.
- Grocery stores, SAQ, pharmacies, post office, bank, fruit store, convenience store, restaurants/bars, cafes etc.
- Multiple schools nearby such as primary school, secondary school, CEGEP, universities but also daycare services or educational daycares.
Inclusions: Refrigerator, stove, integrated hood/microwave, washer and dryer, dishwasher, light fixtures, tablet in the entrance, garage controller and token, wall-mounted heat pump, water heater.
Exclusions : Dining room light, curtains and poles, bathroom mirror.
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: bath tub, Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking: Garage
- Equipment/Services: Mobility impaired accessible, Elevator(s), Air exchange system, Sprinklers, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Wall-mounted heat pump
- Garage: Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Parking: Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Siding: Brick
- Washer/Dryer (installation): washing room
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,335
- School Tax: $155
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,490
- Condo Fees: $256 Monthly
- Lot Assessment: $25,800
- Building Assessment: $138,100
- Total Assessment: $163,900
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2009
- Floor Space (approx): 57.8 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Kitchen 2nd Level 2.97 m x 2.46 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining 2nd Level 2.84 m x 3.86 m Flooring: Wood
- Living 2nd Level 2.84 m x 3.89 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.02 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.68 m x 2.79 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry 2nd Level 1.52 m x 1.22 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.