Condo In Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Montréal (Mercier/Hochelaga-Maisonneuve), Quebec
Ask about this property
Rare on the market - beautiful condo with PRIVATE TERRACE offering space and an open concept - 1 bedroom with possibility of closing a 2nd bedroom, gas fireplace, parking and locker; big windows for luminosity; quiet building and environment. The building is very well managed and maintained; low fees. Prime location and assured neighborhood life (Promenade Ontario); 8 min walk to Pie-IX subway station, express bus line opening scheduled for June; grocery store 1 min walk; park and all services at your fingertips. Walkscore 95!!
Sunny and spacious condo, maintained with care, very nice interior division; functional kitchen; full bathroom with 2 sinks and good size glass shower. Hardwood floor. Good size master bedroom and possibility to close the room for a 2nd bedroom (currently open space). Gas fireplace! BIG PRIVATE TERRACE, very rare on the market. Outdoor parking and locker. Lots of inclusions!!!
Location close to everything - Maisonneuve Market, 8 min. walk to Pie-IX green line subway station, Olympic Stadium and Botanical Garden, Super C one minute walk, Promenade Ontario around the corner (grocery store, pharmacy, restaurants, cafes, bars), new library, easy access to major highways (720, 40, 25), Jacques-Cartier Bridge, L-H Lafontaine Tunnel, South Shore, North Shore; 15 minutes from downtown.
Well managed and maintained building. Common terrace on the roof.
Low maintenance costs.
Inclusions: Light fixtures, curtains, kitchen hood with integrated microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge, stove, gas fireplace, wall-mounted air conditioning unit, white wall-mounted five-door cabinet in the living room, storage unit with hooks at the entrance, white wardrobe bedroom.
Exclusions : Rented water-heater.
- Style: Apartment
- Equipment/Services: Elevator(s), Wall-mounted air conditioning, Intercom
- Parking: Driveway
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,935
- School Tax: $220
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,155
- Lot Assessment: $51,300
- Building Assessment: $186,300
- Total Assessment: $237,600
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2005
- Floor Space (approx): 81.1 Square Metres
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.05 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Wood
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 3.71 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood Note: leaving and dining-room
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 3.71 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood Note: leaving and dining-room
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 2.64 m x 2.95 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.81 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 4.45 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood Note: potentially a 2nd bedroom
- Bathroom Ground Level 3.35 m x 2.62 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Champlain
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Demographic Information of 102-2150 Boul. Pie-IX, Montréal (Mercier/Hochelaga-Maisonneuve), QC, H1V 2E2
Life StageYoung Singles
Employment TypeService Sector
Average Household Income$54,506.45
Average Number of Children0.77
Age of Population
No certificate/diploma/degree25.43 %
High school certificate or equivalent18.52 %
Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma10.97 %
College/non-university certificate16.81 %
University certificate (below bachelor)3.38 %
University Degree23.58 %
Travel To Work
By Car35.96 %
By Public Transit46.2 %
By Walking10.3 %
By Bicycle2.0 %
By Other Methods5.54 %
Knowledge of Official Language
Apartments (Low and High Rise)94.09 %