Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $645,000 property in Montréal (L'Île-Bizard/Sainte-Geneviève)
Very bright 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath cottage, located on one of Ile Bizard's most desirable streets. Many renovations and updates, including an absolutely stunning ''Zen'' bathroom which boasts beautiful heated porcelain floors, large shower and beautiful Japanese soaker tub. 4 car parking in the driveway plus single car garage, Heated front walkway And a beautiful Zen Backyard. Don't miss this opportunity!!
Sun filled and updated detached 3+1 bedroom 2 story home, with 2 full bathrooms and 1 powder room, perfect for families.
This home is located in proximity to Jonathan Wilson and Jacques Bizard schools, as well as daycares, the grocery store, pharmacies, plenty of parks, as well as public transit.
This home will warm you up with sunshine all days, due to its many skylights and large windows.
-Updates and renovations:
-New roof coverings with 2 new maxi ventilations installed.
-Complete Basement Renovation:
a)New high quality laminated floor laid on a insulated sub-floor
b)new Interior Doors
c)Built In Book shelve and a desk with Granite top Installed
d)Pot Lights Installed Throughout
e)Redivided Basement, Adding Extra Bedroom with large walk-in And family room Room
-Driveway Professionally Excavated And Compacted To Accommodate 4 Parking Spaces, New Asphalt Added/repaved
-New L.E.D. Pot-lights And Dimmer Switches Installed In The Living Room
-Older Thermostats Replaced For Digital Thermostats
-Electrical Outlets Replaced With Decora Outlets
-Removed Carpeting And Under pad On Second Floor, Bamboo Style hardwood Flooring Installed, All Interior Doors Replaced With European Hardware on The 2nd Floor
-Upstairs Bathroom Gutted Down To The Studs, New Electrical And New Plumbing Installed, All Fixtures Replaced With High End Fixtures Including Walk-in Shower, One Piece Toilet, Free Standing Oval Bathtub, New Contemporary Cabinets, Heated Flextherm Flooring Installed With Dedicated Digital Thermostat, 32"x 32" Large Porcelain Tiles Installed.
-Kitchen Fully Renovated With Double Stainless Steel Sink, Professional Quality Faucet, Garburator, Butcher Block Island.
-The Backyard Deck "Zen style"
-Fully Renovated Powder-room/laundry
-New Hot Water Tank
-New Wall Mounted Air Condition.
-Heated front walkway to be finished by the new buyer
Inclusions: Back yard BBQ patio furniture set, Propane fire table, Washer, Dryer, Kitchen appliances (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher & Garburator), kitchen hood fan, Fixed Gazebo, all Blinds, Curtains and curtain rods, Built in book case and a desk with Granite top (All as is, without any legal warranty)
Exclusions : Light fixtures in the Dining room, All Bedrooms and Staircase leading to basement ( All will be replaced with a standard ones)
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Japanese soaker tub, Separate shower
- Driveway: Asphalt, Double width or more, With outside socket
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Renovations: Kitchen, Floor, Roof covering, Bathroom, Basement
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Size: 33.5 x 33.5 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,464
- School Tax: $401
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,865
- Lot Assessment: $185,700
- Building Assessment: $375,600
- Total Assessment: $561,300
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1987
- Floor Space (approx): 1544.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 95.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 60.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 5710.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 4.83 m x 6.12 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Access to Garage
- Dining Ground Level 3.71 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Wood Note: Patio door
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 4.37 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.55 m x 1.60 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: +Washer/Dryer
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.77 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.38 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.36 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.00 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Shower+Tub
- Playroom Basement Level 6.35 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Family Basement Level 4.09 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 2.90 m x 2.57 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom - Irregular Basement Level 2.62 m x 1.40 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage Basement Level 1.96 m x 1.40 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.