Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $599,000 property in Montréal (Le Sud-Ouest)
This 3 bedroom house is 40 meters from verdant St-Henri Park. Ideal for someone looking for a cozy home with a tranquil backyard - a rarity in the neighbourhood. The ground floor features a bright south-west facing living room, and a large open concept kitchen and dining area, with backyard access. The shed at the back of the yard could be finished into a workshop - perfect for an artist, or for weekend projects. Walking distance to St-Henri metro (400 m), the delights of the Atwater Market, and lively Notre-Dame street. The nearest grocery store & pharmacy are 450 m away. The MUHC hospital is just 1km away.
This 3 bedroom two-storey house, built in 1895, is 40 meters from verdant St-Henri Park. Ideal for someone looking for a cozy home with a tranquil backyard - a rarity in the neighbourhood.
The ground floor features a bright south-west facing living room, and a large open concept kitchen and dining area with ample storage. There is easy backyard access through the laundry room/ mudroom.
Step out onto a covered deck, and into a sweet green oasis with a mature lilac tree and many perennial plantings.
The shed at the back of the yard could be finished into a workshop - perfect for an artist, or for weekend projects.
On the second floor are three bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have charming built-in storage cupboards. The principal bedroom looks onto the garden.
This house is walking distance to St-Henri metro (400 m), the delights of the Atwater Market, and lively Notre-Dame street. The nearest grocery store & pharmacy are 450 m away. The MUHC hospital is just 1km away, and downtown just 2kms distant.
This sale is made without any legal warranty of quality from the seller; however, the buyer does not waive the legal warranties granted by previous owners and received by the seller upon purchase of the property, which are hereby assigned to the buyer.
Inclusions: Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, ceiling fans, light fixtures, shelving and work bench in shed, water heater
Exclusions : Vendors' personal belongings
- Style: Attached
- Basement: Crawl space
- Foundation: Stone
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt and gravel
- Size: 5.56 x 8.92 METRE
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,340
- School Tax: $416
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,756
- Electric: $1,776
- Lot Assessment: $150,500
- Building Assessment: $401,200
- Total Assessment: $551,700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1895
- Floor Space (approx): 106.1 Square Metres
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Size: 137.40 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Living Ground Level 3.56 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 5.33 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: kitchen and dining area
- Laundry Ground Level 2.29 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: garden access
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.21 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.90 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: built-in cupboards
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.54 m x 3.73 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 2.54 m x 4.50 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.