Condo In Saint-Louis, Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal), Quebec
Ask about this property
Spacious, bright, and functional 2 bdrm condo in the heart of Le Plateau. This unit, built in 2006, features a big, open-concept front living room, dining room, and kitchen. The 2 back bedrooms are well-sized with a walk-in closet and access to a spacious private balcony. Steps from Av. Mont-Royal, metro stations, McGill University, and more...
The property was inspected prior to listing. Inspection report available.
A new Certificate of Location was ordered. Date of delivery End of October 2021.
Visits begin as of Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
Offers must be submitted on or before Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at 9pm.
All offers must be left open until 9pm on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 9pm.
Notary must be agreeable to both parties.
Inclusions: All window coverings, all light fixtures, dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave, kitchen exhaust hood, wall-mounted AC with remote, washer, dryer
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Parking: License tag
- Proximity: CEGEP, Daycare centre, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, High school, Public transportation, University
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Laundry room
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,029
- School Tax: $372
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,401
- Lot Assessment: $100,400
- Building Assessment: $285,500
- Total Assessment: $385,900
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2006
- Floor Space (approx): 1045.0 Square Feet
- Zoning: RECR, RESI
- Kitchen 3rd Level 2.31 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: skylight
- Dining 3rd Level 2.44 m x 4.67 m Flooring: Wood
- Living 3rd Level 3.45 m x 5.49 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 3rd Level 3.68 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood Note: walk-in
- Bedroom 3rd Level 3.00 m x 4.42 m Flooring: Wood Note: patio door
- Bathroom 3rd Level 2.44 m x 2.84 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: separate shower
- Other 3rd Level 1.75 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Village
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.
Demographic Information of 6-4418 Av. de l'Hôtel-de-Ville, Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal), QC, H2W 2H5
Life StageYoung Singles
Employment TypeService Sector/White Collar
Average Household Income$82,808.59
Average Number of Children0.78
Age of Population
No certificate/diploma/degree11.19 %
High school certificate or equivalent13.72 %
Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma5.19 %
College/non-university certificate12.05 %
University certificate (below bachelor)4.13 %
University Degree51.47 %
Travel To Work
By Car23.62 %
By Public Transit38.83 %
By Walking24.5 %
By Bicycle9.61 %
By Other Methods3.44 %
Knowledge of Official Language
Apartments (Low and High Rise)87.15 %