Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,045,000 property in Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
Superb townhouse on 2 floors + 5 1/2 on the 3rd floor, property registered in the city in 3plex, at the gates of Baldwin Park in Mont Royal. Composed of a cottage, on the ground floor and 2nd, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + courtyard. 3rd floor with 2 bedrooms. POSSIBLE OCCUPANCY cottage after 06/30/2021. 3rd floor: lease until 06/30/2021. WOW!
- Triplex dating from 1910, transformed into a townhouse + accommodation on the 3rd floor, with very good rental income, and
conservation of the 3 addresses in the city
- POSSIBLE COTTAGE OCCUPANCY from 07/01/2021
- In a popular and dynamic district of the Plateau Mont Royal, Parthenais Street can also be quiet and family-friendly
- Magnificent townhouse on 2 floors (4563):
Ground floor composed of a beautiful open concept living room including a functional kitchen, a dining area and a
living room, with brick walls and exposed wooden beams, allowing to keep the cachet of the old while having modernized with the creation of this open area as well as a first bathroom.
On the 2nd floor, 3 bedrooms of good size, an office and a den with a 2nd bathroom. Pretty courtyard
back, with brown treated wood deck.
- 3rd floor (le 4567): Large 5 1/2 with large open area including renovated kitchen with gas stove, dining room
dining room with slow combustion gas fireplace and living room, all with hardwood floors and brick walls preserved
to keep the charm of yesteryear, a large double bedroom, another closed bedroom and a beautiful terrace.
Various renovations and improvements made over the years:
- Complete renovation of walls, ceilings, floors, electricity, plumbing, redevelopment of rooms: transformation of
2 apartments in 1 cottage (1996)
- Upstairs unit and open concept layout (2006)
- Bathroom in the 2nd of the cottage (2012)
- Last sanding / varnishing of floors (2014)
- Change of exterior doors and windows (2016-2017)
- Construction of the cottage's exterior terrace in brown treated wood (2020)
- Street parking with vignette
- The leases of the two units are until June 30, 2021
- Current rent of the townhouse: $ 2,040 per month
- Current rent for the 3rd floor: $ 1,460 per month
- Cottage: Lease not renewed after 06/30/2021
Close to a multitude of shops and services:
- Quick access to major highways by car
- Many bus stops around (10, 97, 368, 445, etc.) and Bixi station
- Mont Royal metro station (Orange line) less than twenty minutes on foot
- Baldwin Park 3 minutes walk with its games for children
- Grocery stores, SAQ, pharmacies, bakery / pastry shop, bank, fruit store, convenience store, restaurants / bars, cafes etc.
- Multiple schools nearby such as primary school, secondary school, CEGEP, universities but also
daycare services or educational daycares
A new certificate of location is coming.
Inclusions: 3rd floor: stove, refrigerator, washer-dryer, dishwasher. Light fixtures on all floors.
Exclusions : Property of tenants.
- Style: Attached
- Basement: Crawl space
- Fireplace-Stove: 3rd floor thermostatic gas fireplace
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: 5-ply tar
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 20.0 x 36.6 Feet
- Window Type: Sliding, Casement
- Heating System: natural gas fireplace on the 3rd floor, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: 4563: Electricity / 4567: Dual energy, Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $4,603
- School Tax: $552
- Annual Tax Amount: $5,155
- Energy: $2,685
- Lot Assessment: $249,300
- Building Assessment: $348,700
- Total Assessment: $598,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1910
- Lot Depth: 94.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 20.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 1880.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- Living Ground Level 2.84 m x 5.41 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 5.00 m x 5.00 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 2.95 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.83 m x 2.21 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry - Irregular Ground Level 1.40 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 3.40 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Wood
- Office 2nd Level 3.35 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.05 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.64 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 0.97 m x 2.21 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.