Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $509,000 property in Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
Located on the ground floor of a historic 1900's beautiful stone triplex, this tastefully renovated condo offers 2 beds, 1 bath, spacious kitchen with dinette and laminate wood floors throughout.Located in trendy Le Plateau, close to all services,Quartier des Spectacles, Place Des Arts Metro, Mcgill ghetto, restaurants and much more.
Details of Condo:
**Upon entering the double entrance, is a first bedroom on the left, then a room on the right with modern wood shelving letting in plenty of light that can be used as an office or playroom.
**The hallway with plenty of storage, then leads to the master bedroom, cozy living room and renovated kitchen spacious enough for a dinette. Access to private balcony from the kitchen leading to a common courtyard where you can enjoy the sunshine and relax.
**Renovated and spacious kitchen with dinette
**Laminate wood floors throughout (except bathroom)
**Large master bedroom with spacious closet
**Good sized second bedroom
**Lots of storage
**Plenty of windows
**Street parking with permit (vignette) and a parking lot right across offering 2 free hrs.
**The walk score for this address is 95. This place is a paradise for walkers and is a 5 minute walk from the green line.
**Place Des Arts Metro and Sherbrooke Metro
**Mcgill and UQAM universities
**Rue Sherbrooke, Boul. St-Laurent, Ave des Pins, Ave du Parc
**Jeanne-Mance Park and Mont-Royal Parc
**Chic cafes and restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and more
**Condo fees shall be $325/month as of May 1st. 2021 and include building insurance, healthy contingency fund, crawl space heating, gardening, administrative duties, etc.
All administrative fees are automatically deducted from the condo fees. New co-owner can take part in one of three (3) administrative roles to continue and benefit the reduction each year. The roles are of the administrator, treasury and secretary. This is to ensure all co-owners oversee the triplex management together.
**This sale is made without any legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk**
Inclusions: Fridge, oven, washer & dryer.
Exclusions : Dining room pendant light (will be replaced by another).
- Style: Apartment
- Basement: Crawl space
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Golf, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Brick, Stone
- Siding: Aluminum
- Washer/Dryer (installation): In the unit
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,356
- School Tax: $397
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,753
- Condo Fees: $1 Monthly
- Lot Assessment: $154,300
- Building Assessment: $273,300
- Total Assessment: $427,600
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1900
- Floor Space (approx): 1145.28 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.97 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 4.88 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Office Ground Level 1.57 m x 3.89 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Living Ground Level 4.22 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Dining Ground Level 3.53 m x 2.77 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.66 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.18 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.