Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $3,200,000 property in Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
Prestigious and historic property transformed into office space on Carré St-Louis parc. An architectural gem dating from the 19th century known as La Maison Rosay. This Queen Anne styled building has 3 floors with a full basement which has been completely renovated. Adjacent is a residential duplex with studio style apartments. With parking for 3 cars.
Delay for occupancy;
Ground floor and basement (owner occupied) within 120 days of an accepted offer, offices, and studios as per lease.
Office building on 4 floors including the basement which has and independent entry. An attached residential duplex also comes with the property. The 2nd and 3rd floor are presently rented as 10 separate offices.
The ground floor and basement are owner occupied.
3 tandem parking spots available for the owner, and several parking options available in the vicinity.
Façade gives on the beautiful Square St-Louis renown for its architecture and ideally located next to the subway station, restaurants, boutiques, and hotels.
The 3500 is grandfathered in office space but could be transformed into residential.
For taxation the split is 16.3% residential and 83.7% commercial.
The present sale is without any legal warranty at buyers' risk and peril.
The choice of building inspector must be of common accord
If a new environmental report is required, it will be at buyers' expense
Residential units (3502-3504) to be visited with accepted offer
All offers must be open for a delay of 48hrs.
Inclusions: 3502: Electric cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator. 3504: stove and refrigerator
- Style: Triplex
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Dividing Floor: Wood
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Environmental Study: Phase 1, Phase 2
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Fire detector, Alarm system, Wall-mounted heat pump
- Floor Covering: Concrete, Wood, Ceramic
- Foundation: Poured concrete, Stone
- Parking: Driveway
- Proximity: Metro, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Wood, Brick, Stone
- Size: 14.53 x 22.0 METRE
- Heating System: Hot water, Convection baseboards, Electric baseboard units, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
Potential Gross Revenue:
- Residential: $27,000
- Commercial: $173,640
- Municipal Tax: $27,479
- School Tax: $1,040
- Annual Tax Amount: $28,519
- Insurance: $9,795
- Energy: $744
- Electric: $3,892
- Gas: $4,354
- Lot Assessment: $691,200
- Building Assessment: $400,000
- Total Assessment: $1,091,200
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1896
- Lot Depth: 26.21 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 14.53 Metre
- Lot Size: 362.50 Square Metres
- Zoning: COMM, RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Pieces 3
- Bedrooms 1
- Baths 1
- Pieces 3
- Bedrooms 1
- Baths 1
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tradition
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.