Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $425,000 property in Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
Cours du Cloître! Charming condo in the Mile-End, 8min walk from Rosemont metro and 9 min from Laurier metro, in a quiet family street. Located on the 2nd floor, with its front balcony, you will be won over by its beautiful bright open-concept living space, as well as its two closed bedrooms but also by its numerous storage spaces. WOW!
- Condo on the 2nd floor in a 1994 condominium, well managed and maintained over the years.
- Quiet co-ownership with low condo fees.
- Rented until June 30, 2022, for an amount of $ 1,700 per month.
- Open concept living space including living room, dining room as well as a modern and practical kitchen with plenty of storage space, 2 large closed bedrooms with wardrobes, washer / dryer space, and lots of storage in the unit .
- Pretty half-moon balcony, with space for BBQ.
- Laminate floors installed in 2020
- Wall painting redone (about 2-3 years ago)
- Removal of the wood fireplace
In an active area with many amenities:
- With many small parks around such as Carmel Park but also less than 10 minutes walk from Sir Wilfrid-Laurier Park.
- Many restaurants, bars, cafes and other services such as grocery stores, convenience store, pharmacy, bank etc. thanks to its proximity to Saint Denis, Laurier, Mont-Royal and other streets.
- Multiple schools, elementary school, secondary school, CEGEP, but also daycare services and educational daycares.
- Quick access by car to major highways.
- 9 minutes walk from Laurier metro and 8 minutes from Rosemont metro (Orange line).
- Bike paths and Bixi stations around.
- Various bus stops nearby (30, 361 etc.)
The total area of the unit has been changed following the removal of the chimney in the dwelling.
A new certificate of location is coming.
Inclusions: Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer, light fixtures, hot water tank, alarm system.
Exclusions : Tenants' property
- Style: Apartment
- Equipment/Services: Intercom
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Siding: Brick
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,672
- School Tax: $324
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,996
- Condo Fees: $135 Monthly
- Lot Assessment: $57,900
- Building Assessment: $281,500
- Total Assessment: $339,400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1994
- Floor Space (approx): 80.2 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Dining 2nd Level 2.84 m x 2.46 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Living 2nd Level 5.36 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen 2nd Level 2.49 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.27 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.72 m x 3.53 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.64 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Tiles
- Laundry 2nd Level 1.52 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Storage 2nd Level 2.54 m x 0.89 m Flooring: Linoleum
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Altitude
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.