Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $590,000 property in Montréal (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
**Condo fees include the heating of the private portion!** Superb corner unit located on the top floor of a prestigious three-storey century-old building! From the entrance, you have a very spacious living room with beautiful large windows that illuminate the room. Completely renovated in 2010 while retaining its character, including the original woodwork and charming hardwood floors! Two bedrooms of similar size, and possibility of transforming the dining room into a third bedroom or office. A sunny terrace will please you during the hot summer days!! Come visit!
*Estimate of electricity according to the Hydro Quebec site.
*The condo fees of $331.08 per month include the heating of the private unit (natural gas).
*1 storage space in the basement (#2), and a common space to store at least 1 bike.
*Small divided co-ownership of 6 units converted into a condo in 2013.
*The terrace adjacent to the dining room has just been redone in May 2022.
*Easy street parking with a sticker.
*Contingency fund: $33,609 (as of April 18, 2022).
*Location on the Plateau Mont-Royal, between Mont Royal and Laurier streets and close to many neighborhood shops and several elementary and secondary schools. Within walking distance of the Laurier metro station, 15 min by bike from the Berri-UQAM station and very well served by public transit (bus 27, bus 97, express shuttle 427 to downtown every morning and every in the evenings, numerous Bixi and Communauto stations). No less than four parks around (Fullum, Laurier, De Lorimier, La Fontaine).
Inclusions: Fridge, oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer. Wine cellar. Wall-mounted heat pump.
Exclusions : All light fixtures. Personal effects of the tenants.
- Style: Apartment
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted heat pump
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Closet
- Heating System: Hot water
- Heating Energy: Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,542
- School Tax: $428
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,970
- Condo Fees: $332 Monthly
- Electric: $500
- Lot Assessment: $112,100
- Building Assessment: $338,000
- Total Assessment: $450,100
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1928
- Floor Space (approx): 90.2 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Living - Irregular 3rd Level 6.12 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular 3rd Level 5.94 m x 2.82 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining 3rd Level 4.14 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Wood Note: Could be a bedroom.
- Primary Bedroom 3rd Level 3.35 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 3rd Level 2.49 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 3rd Level 3.66 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.