House In Lachine, Montréal (Lachine), Quebec
Ask about this property
Solid house built in 1975, unique in its kind and built solidly with quality materials. It has been carefully maintained by its owners for the past 36 years and is characterized by many grandiose architectural details. Are you looking for a warm house with character? Here it is, without a doubt!
Welcome to 4565 Victoria street in Lachine!
You will find 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs as well as a spectacular mezzanine with natural sunlight offering an incomparable work and / or rest space!
On the ground floor you will find the kitchen with its traditional stone bread oven, an office, a powder room and a double room including dining room and living room with a fireplace characterized with the incomparable cachet of the mid-century modern era...
You will also notice the marble and granite details that give character to the rooms without forgetting the moldings and the wooden French doors.
A magnificent open staircase rises elegantly in the center of the house to bring you to the upper and lower floors.
The basement offers a spacious and practical laundry room, a 4th bedroom, storage and a cold room.
You will also find a large family room with fireplace with a bar area, perfect for welcoming your visitors!
In the backyard, a large terrace leads you directly to the above ground pool.
The single width garage is connected to the house and is also accessible from the back yard.
Do not miss this unique occasion!
Inclusions: washer and dryer, microwave
Exclusions : refrigerator, oven, dishwasher
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Built-in, Single width
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Above-ground
- Renovations: Bathroom
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 40.8 x 28.4 Feet
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,334
- School Tax: $398
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,732
- Lot Assessment: $233,900
- Building Assessment: $209,700
- Total Assessment: $443,600
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1975
- Floor Space (approx): 2314.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 80.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 50.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 4000.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Foyer Ground Level 1.70 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Office Ground Level 4.01 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 2.77 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Dinette Ground Level 3.45 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Living Ground Level 3.99 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.01 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.52 m x 1.47 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Mezzanine 2nd Level 3.28 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Wood Note: Office
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.93 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.01 m x 3.78 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.93 m x 4.06 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.11 m x 1.60 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.95 m x 1.78 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 4.78 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Family Basement Level 9.04 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Parquetry
- Laundry Basement Level 3.89 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Cellar/Cold Room Basement Level 2.74 m x 1.37 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Storage Basement Level 3.40 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Village
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.