Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $669,000 property in Montréal (Anjou)
Immerse yourself in the country charm of this magnificent single-storey property in Anjou. Enjoy the tranquility of the countryside, wake up to birdsong and discover an enchanting setting. With a recently renovated walk-through garage, generous storage space, a functional kitchen, a spacious family room and a sunny backyard with an above-ground pool, this home is the ideal place to live in harmony with nature. Don't miss this unique opportunity to acquire a bright, immaculate home, offering the best of country living yet close to all amenities.
Discover this exceptionally beautiful single-storey property, nestling in an enchanting setting in Anjou. Let yourself be seduced by the tranquillity of the countryside and the gentle song of the birds, making your dream of waking up in a haven of peace come true.
Once devoid of a garage, this house has been cleverly extended to include an essential feature. When you walk through the door on the left, you'll discover a through garage with doors to the front and back yard, specially designed to accommodate the owner's boat. The garage has undergone a complete refurbishment with polyaspartic flooring, offering not only plenty of practical storage space, but also impeccable aesthetics.
As you enter the house, you enter a generously sized dining room, often used by the owners to entertain guests for memorable meals. From here, access to the rear wooden terrace invites you to enjoy the summer evenings or to relax under the large gazebo. The kitchen, with its superb wooden cabinets, was completely renovated in 2012. Spacious and functional, it features a practical work island. A hallway leads to the main bathroom, which includes a large bathtub. At the back of the house, you'll find two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a large bespoke wardrobe, as well as a room perfect for children.
Returning to the centre of the house, you will find a landing with a staircase leading to the main entrance. This space is both splendid and bright, thanks to numerous windows offering pleasant views of the surrounding area. On the lower level of this landing, a spacious and welcoming family room awaits you, perfect for celebrating important family moments. A propane fireplace creates a cosy atmosphere during the winter months. Next to the family room, a large bedroom, which was once two separate rooms, awaits you. A bathroom with heated floors and shower is located nearby, and convenient storage space can be found at the rear. Direct access to the rear courtyard is also available from here.
The courtyard is a true paradise, offering a vast, pleasant and sunny space. A superb recently installed above-ground swimming pool, complete with heat pump, will allow you to extend the summer season and cool off in hot weather. A play module is also included, guaranteeing hours of entertainment for the children. The garden shed, built on a concrete slab, is as spotless as the house, offering extra storage space. The owners have taken great care of their property and have undertaken thoughtful renovations to keep it in excellent condition.
* Some appliances and other items can be sold.
Inclusions: dishwasher (defective but functional), fixtures, window coverings, water heater, pool heater, pool and accessories, gazebo and covers, central vacuum cleaner and accessories, alarm system not connected.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Driveway: Asphalt, With outside socket
- Equipment/Services: Fire detector, Alarm system, Wall-mounted heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Single width, Tandem
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Heated, Above-ground
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Renovations: Kitchen, Fenestration, Roof covering, Basement
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood, Brick
- Size: 16.42 x 8.24 METRE
- Window Type: Sliding, Casement
- Windows: Aluminum, PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Propane
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $4,113
- School Tax: $458
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,571
- Electric: $1,605
- Lot Assessment: $396,200
- Building Assessment: $208,500
- Total Assessment: $604,700
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1984
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 30.48 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 20.0 Metre
- Lot Size: 609.60 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Foyer Ground Level 1.19 m x 1.75 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.80 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.80 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.39 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.81 m x 4.75 m Flooring: Wood
- Walk-in Closet Ground Level 1.14 m x 1.96 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.82 m x 4.24 m Flooring: Wood
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 4.47 m x 7.19 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 4.11 m x 6.38 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.46 m x 2.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage Basement Level 3.25 m x 4.19 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.