Located on Lac Rond, both existing property are used as second homes dating from the 1950s and would nead some renovation. Potential for new construction.
** Construction of 1950-60.
** Non-functional fireplace.
** The 124: Large workshops to be demolished.
** The 125: Chalet to be demolished to recontruire on existing bases (Waterfront).
** The 1117: Principal home used by the family (Waterfront).
** Provide the renovations of septic systems following a transaction.
NB: Great potential bordering Lake from existing properties.
CADASTRES: 117-124 Lac Rond: 5865589 & 5865596
125 Lac Rond : 5865593
RECENT RENOVATIONS: - Electric furnace.
- Roofing (2 years)
- New plumbing.
- Furnace with oil and tank left.
Inclusions: The list will be supplied by the Seller.
Exclusions : The list will be supplied by the Seller.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Low (less than 6 feet), Outdoor entrance, Unfinished
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Wood stove
- Foundation: Concrete blocks, Stone
- Garage: Detached, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Fenced, Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Golf, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood
- Size: 23.0 x 35.0 Feet
- Topography: Sloped
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain
- Water (access): Access, Waterfront, Navigable
- Window Type: Sliding, French door
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Wood, Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Dry well
- Municipal Tax: $2,566
- School Tax: $257
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,823
- Lot Assessment: $52,000
- Building Assessment: $254,800
- Total Assessment: $306,800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Lot Depth: 107.29 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 73.16 Metre
- Lot Size: 8464.90 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI, VILG
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Foyer Ground Level 1.74 m x 3.44 m Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.46 m x 3.11 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Dining Ground Level 3.47 m x 2.96 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Living Ground Level 4.05 m x 5.21 m Flooring: Carpet
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 3.02 m x 4.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.96 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.