Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $239,000 property in Mont-Tremblant
Cap Tremblant has some of the best views in the area. A paradise for the family and visitors of all ages. Tennis, swimming pools,hot tubs, walking trails, mountain shuttle and much more. This spacious ground floor condo has it all !. First impression is the absolutely WOW view of the Tremblant mountain. Watch the moon rise over the peak and check out the lovely pink colours at sunset. Don't miss out.
Intersite has a first right of refusal.
The seller is an non resident of Canada.
The buyer will be required to sign a document requiring him to rent both short and long term through Cap Tremblant exclusively.
Date or time frame for occupancy : 30 days and/or as per the rental pool agreement.
Condo fees are for 2021-2022
Inclusions: All Appliances, fridge , stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, all furniture and furnishings, decor, kitchen equipment, dishes, utensils, pots and pans, blinds, drapes and bed coverings.
Exclusions : Personal effects, linens and towels (owned by Cap Tremblant).
- Style: Apartment
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Parking: Driveway
- Pool: 2 pools/spas, Heated, Inground, Private spa
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transportation
- View: View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1,533
- School Tax: $88
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,621
- Condo Fees: $491 Monthly
- Electric: $980
- Lot Assessment: $10,800
- Building Assessment: $99,900
- Total Assessment: $110,700
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2000
- Floor Space (approx): 64.0 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Living Ground Level 3.66 m x 5.18 m Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.05 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.62 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.05 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Carpet
- Foyer Ground Level 1.83 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Les Immeubles Mont-Tremblant
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.