Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,495,000 property in Mont-Royal
Spacious semi detached cottage occupied by the same owners since 1986. Well maintained and renovated by its present owners through the years. An exceptional large lot. Located between Lucerne and Graham close to many shops, Lucerne square, means of transportation, buses, metro...,numerous beautiful parks and St-Clement west.
**The living area is based on the floor area in the assessment role including the garage but excluding the basement.
**Main floor: ceiling 8'4"
Traditional Town of Mount-Royal house with the hall entrance open to the reception rooms, living room and dining room. A large kitchen with an abundance of natural light looking out onto a beautiful garden. One powder room. The entire space could be opened up to offer today's open concept living. A great family home with a lot of potential.
2nd floor: ceiling 8"
A lovely master bedroom with 2 closets. In total there are 4 good size bedrooms with closet space for clothes and storage. One of the bedrooms is presently being used as a family room.
Basement: ceiling 7'7"
Playroom, laundry room, one bathroom with shower.
A garage 10'x 20'8", for 1 car, the present floating floor must be removed before parking a car inside.
Improvements and renovations.
-Heating system changed from oil to electric heating and heat pump.
-Aluminum siding and gutters. Plus covering the eavestrough in front and on the side.
-New bathroom with a therapeutic bath.
-The heat pump is changed to a Lennox pump.
-The galvanized pipes are changed to copper pipes (most of the pipes).
-The deck was redone.
-Hot water tank changed.
-Wood panels in the basement.
-New thermal windows.
Close to all the advantages of Town of Mount Royal. An opportunity to create your dream home!
Inclusions: Dishwasher, light fixtures and blinds.
Exclusions : Refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer.
- Style: Semi-Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central air conditioning, Alarm system
- Garage: Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 39.0 x 26.0 Feet
- Heating System: Forced air, Hot water
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality, With water meter
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $5,377
- School Tax: $808
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,327
- Electric: $2,810
- Lot Assessment: $656,000
- Building Assessment: $193,900
- Total Assessment: $849,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1953
- Floor Space (approx): 1979.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 117.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 177.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 7351.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Other Ground Level 2.54 m x 1.32 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Door with windows
- Other Ground Level 2.44 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Wood
- Living Ground Level 4.57 m x 4.04 m Flooring: Wood Note: Open to the dining room
- Dining Ground Level 3.91 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Wood Note: Access to the covered patio
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.06 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Linoleum Note: Door access to the backyard
- Powder room Ground Level 1.40 m x 1.07 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family 2nd Level 6.48 m x 3.07 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large windows
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.57 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Wood Note: 2 closets
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.43 m x 1.68 m Flooring: Tiles Note: Bath with shower
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.60 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Wood Note: Double closet
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.45 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Wood Note: Balcony access
- Playroom Basement Level 8.03 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Laundry Basement Level 8.05 m x 3.53 m Flooring: Linoleum Note: +Workshop, furnace room
- Bathroom Basement Level 1.85 m x 1.02 m Flooring: Tiles Note: Shower
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.