Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,495,000 property in Mont-Royal
Located on a quiet street in the highly coveted west sector of Town of Mount-Royal, near St-Clement school, this sublime property recently renovated, generously proportioned, will appeal to any young family. Featuring open reception areas, a well conceived floorplan, high-end finishes, a strategically oriented garden and terrace plus a garage.
*The floorplan of this residence has been meticulously thought out to offer and optimize each room for the next family.
*Upon your arrival, you will be seduced and charmed by the abundance of natural light that floods through the open concept ground floor. The property benefits from an excellent orientation.
*Storage has been promoted in the design, a mudroom adjacent to the garage has been installed in addition to several closets throughout the residence in order to optimize storage.
*The spacious kitchen features high-end finishing's, quartz countertops with gray stripes, eat-in bar, a vast pantry as well as state of the art appliances.
*On the upper level, a huge hall welcomes you before heading to the master bedroom. This includes a spacious dressing room, en-suite bathroom with large shower, a heated floor, in addition to two sinks
*An additional complete suite is on this level, ideal for your teenager, including a double closet, an en-suite bathroom with a heated floor and its shower.
*Two more bedrooms are on this level sharing the family bathroom wHich include a bathtub and a heated floor.
*No detail has been spared in the basement, large family room or playroom for the children, additional bedroom, pantry space, complete bathroom with strategic access to the laundry room.
*The built-in garage with direct access to the property, epoxy floor for easy maintenance.
-New windows, doors, and garage door.
-New electrical work including new wires and panel.
-New kitchen cabinets and countertops.
-New LG high-end kitchen appliances.
-New Heat Pump, Furnace, Air Exchanger, Humidifier, Water Tank, and Ducts.
-New bathrooms, fixtures, and cabinet's.
-New home automation system.
-New 5.1 home cinema.
*The maintenance contract for the heating system is under warranty until September 2021.
*The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties prior the inspection.
*The living area has been taken from the Montreal assessment roll.
*Pleas review the Sellers Declaration regarding the detailed list of major improvements to the immovable by the Seller.
Inclusions: LG refrigerator, LG cooktop plate, Hood, LG built-in oven, LG dishwasher, Microwave LG and Maytag washer/dryer. Central vacuum and accessories Cameras security system. Home automation system and home theatre system 5.1, All the curtains and rods.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Heated floor, Separate shower
- Driveway: Double width or more, Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Home Automation, Security Cameras, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Electrical
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Exoxy floor, Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Thermoplastic
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Restaurants, shops, services, etc., Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Hospital, Park, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stone, Stucco
- Size: 13.25 x 12.94 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Casement, French door
- Windows: Wood, PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Convection baseboards
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $9,941
- School Tax: $1,348
- Annual Tax Amount: $11,478
- Lot Assessment: $934,600
- Building Assessment: $730,000
- Total Assessment: $1,664,600
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1952
- Floor Space (approx): 244.5 Square Metres
- Lot Depth: 33.53 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 18.9 Metre
- Lot Size: 633.60 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 1.73 m x 1.32 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 3.61 m x 1.40 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large windows
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 3.89 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 5.11 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Wood Note: Quartz counter
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 1.60 m x 0.99 m Flooring: Wood
- Family - Irregular Ground Level 6.25 m x 4.29 m Flooring: Wood Note: Garden Access
- Storage - Irregular Ground Level 2.26 m x 1.09 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large Pantry
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.84 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large windows
- Other - Irregular 2nd Level 3.30 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Shower, Double Sinks
- Other - Irregular 2nd Level 2.18 m x 1.98 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.44 m x 2.06 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Heated floor
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.01 m x 3.15 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.60 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large closet
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.56 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.64 m x 1.63 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: En-suite
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 7.90 m x 5.11 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 3.68 m x 3.00 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom - Irregular Basement Level 2.51 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Shower
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 3.20 m x 1.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry - Irregular Basement Level 2.72 m x 2.06 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.