Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,389,000 property in Mont-Royal
Welcome to 315 Leacross! Spacious split-level located on a quiet street close to Pierre Laporte school and Mohawk park. The present owners have lived in this home for the last 50 years. There are 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor and 2 bathrooms. The main floor offers a good size kitchen and nice reception rooms. A huge family room with a view of the garden and also a powder room. A large basement with a playroom, an enormous crawling space, great storage and a laundry room. Garage for 2 cars. Amazing land with a concrete pool. Best location to have a pool because in summer there is sun all afternoon in the rear garden.
Very traditional split level. Large entrance hall open to living room and dining room. Spacious kitchen with bright eating area.
All rooms are filled with sunlight.
A huge family room ideal for entertaining and family gatherings. There is also a powder room.
The layout creates a warm atmosphere.
3 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one adjoining the master bedroom. The master also has a wall of cupboards.
There are carpets in the property but the owners believe there are wood floors under. You can see it one of the bedroom where the wood is exposed.
There is a large crawling space great for storage. There is also another bedroom that could be used as an office.
Playroom, laundry room.
Valmar concrete pool in a very private garden. A wood terrace off the kitchen and a covered patio from the den on land level. A garage entrance in uni stone. Two car garage. Buyer should verify that their 2 cars can fit side by side in the garage.
The land is important just over 8,000sf.
This residence has been well maintained throughout the years. Ideal for an active family.
**The living area is based on the floor area in the assessment role including the garage but excluding the basement.
Inclusions: Oven, stove, dishwasher, all the ceiling light fixtures and blinds.
Exclusions : Refrigerator, washer, dryer, curtains, microwave oven.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: Crawl space
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central air conditioning, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Garage: Attached, Double width or more, Built-in
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Inground
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood, Brick
- Size: 44.5 x 44.6 Feet
- Heating System: Forced air, Hot water
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Heating oil
- Water Supply: Municipality, With water meter
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $10,166
- School Tax: $1,566
- Annual Tax Amount: $12,071
- Electric: $1,460
- Lot Assessment: $1,067,300
- Building Assessment: $539,600
- Total Assessment: $1,606,900
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1959
- Floor Space (approx): 2658.68 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 107.5 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 75.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 8062.16 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Other Ground Level 1.70 m x 1.37 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Double closet
- Other Ground Level 3.58 m x 3.02 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Ceiling 13'6"
- Living Ground Level 4.29 m x 3.84 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Wood burning fireplace
- Dining Ground Level 3.63 m x 3.38 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Built-in storage
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.79 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Linoleum Note: Breakfast nook/door to garden
- Powder room Ground Level 1.70 m x 1.32 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family 6.32 m x 5.74 m Flooring: Carpet Note: Wood burning fireplace
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.93 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Carpet Note: 3 closets
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.12 m x 1.55 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.84 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.94 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood Note: Double closet
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.26 m x 1.65 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Bath with shower
- Other - Irregular Basement Level 6.15 m x 5.64 m Flooring: Carpet
- Laundry Basement Level 3.91 m x 3.12 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Workshop Basement Level 4.09 m x 2.82 m Flooring: Concrete
- Storage Basement Level 6.22 m x 1.57 m Flooring: Concrete
- Other Basement Level 6.32 m x 5.74 m Flooring: Concrete Note: Ceiling 5'4"
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.