Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $869,000 property in Mont-Royal
Magnificent and sunny corner unit absolutely unique, located near the UDM campus, schools, metro and parks. Open concept with great volume rooms, high ceilings. This unique condo offers 4 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large reception rooms, inviting kitchen. Ideal concept with 2 wings allowing more privacy. One indoor parking, one locker.
Description et Characteristics:
*Superb, luxurious 1,625sqft condo with very high ceilings, located on the 3rd floor of the building, lots of natural light and ceilings up to 11'8". A great quality of life in a sought after neighborhood located between Town of Mount-Royal and Outremont.
*The particularity of this condo: a split floor plan, 3 bedrooms are situated on one side of the condo separate from the master bedroom which is on the opposite side on the apartment.
*Large windows allowing for excellent natural light.
*A spacious and very private parental suite with an ensuite bathroom including a storage closet and a large walk-in. A bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
*3 other good size bedrooms also offering large storage closets.
*A 2nd bathroom for guests or family.
*Vast kitchen open to the dining room with wood cabinets, ceramic backsplash and large counters, open concept with the living room and dining room.
*Laundry room with storage.
*Central air conditioning.
*Indoor parking for one car, heated garage.
*The hot water tank is new and rented.
*There is an alarm system and intercom.
*Large shared terrace on the 5th floor with beautiful views on the city.
*The futur REM is located at a short distance of the condo.
*The new University of Montreal campus is located a few minutes away from the condo.
*There is a planned layout for a development plan for green spaces (park) in the near future instead of the neighboring building (balcony side).
*This condo boasts the best of both worlds located in Town of Mount-Royal, very close to the Beaumont shopping center with all its stores, Metro, Doyle, Mondou, etc....and its charming streets, parks and recreation. Also access to Outremont with the shared transport services and access to the very popular Van Horne and Bernard streets with their delightful restaurants and high-end pastry shops.
*Garage spot no.7, locker (the name of the owner is indicated).
**A unique layout, amazing volumes, a super location, plus lots of natural light, assures you a great buy!
Inclusions: Stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, the custom made blinds, the 3 ceiling light fixtures in the hall leading to the bedrooms.
Exclusions : Refrigerator, microwave oven, curtains and drapes.
- Style: Apartment
- Cadastre - Parking: Garage
- Equipment/Services: Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Parking: Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train, Public transportation, University
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Siding: Concrete, Brick
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,309
- School Tax: $530
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,839
- Condo Fees: $294 Monthly
- Electric: $1,670
- Lot Assessment: $42,600
- Building Assessment: $505,100
- Total Assessment: $547,700
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1953
- Floor Space (approx): 151.1 Square Metres
- Lot Size: 59.17 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Foyer 3rd Level 2.29 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Closet
- Living 3rd Level 5.46 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large window, balcony access
- Dining 3rd Level 5.46 m x 2.31 m Flooring: Wood Note: Open concept with the kitchen
- Kitchen 3rd Level 3.86 m x 2.57 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Wood cabinets, good storage
- Bathroom 3rd Level 1.91 m x 1.65 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Glass shower
- Laundry 3rd Level 1.83 m x 1.80 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 3rd Level 5.84 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Wood
- 1.83 m x 1.40 m Flooring: Wood Note: In Master bedroom
- Bathroom 3rd Level 2.57 m x 2.36 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite bath and shower
- Bedroom 3rd Level 4.04 m x 3.02 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large window
- Bedroom 3rd Level 4.67 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Wood Note: 2 large closets
- Bedroom 3rd Level 3.48 m x 3.45 m Flooring: Wood
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.