304 Av. Trenton, Mont-Royal, QC, H3P 1Z9
MLS® # 19989928
Welcome to 304 Trenton! A lovely bungalow beautifully landscaped on a quiet tree-lined street at proximity of a large park. Open concept living-room and dining room and a practical kitchen with an extension benefiting from magnificent natural light and looking into the garden. 3 bedrooms on main floor and 2 bathrooms. A finished basement. An attached garage. A garden with an impressive terrace. This property is a great condo alternative. A very special home that can be move-in ready with some updates or can be taken to the next level.
Rare on the market, the perfect alternative to a condo.
Main floor: 8'3''
As you enter this lovely bungalow you feel a sense of calmness.
As you cross the vestibule you will find on your left side a room used an an office and on the other side of the hall, an open concept for the reception rooms, a fireplace in the living-room, and a kitchen with an extension. All these rooms are filled with an abundance of natural light.
The master bedroom has its own bathroom and there is a 2nd bathroom for guests. There is a smaller second bedroom.
The very private backyard with its terrace is the ideal place to enjoy the summer days and evenings.
Huge playroom, 1 bedroom (this bedroom does not meet the requirements to be use as a bedroom, there is only a small window and it does not look on the outside), laundry room. Much storage.
There is a great potential for purchasers to customize this property.
-Heatpump changed in 2008.
-Solarium added to the kitchen.
-Master bedroom windows changed in 2017 and office in 2016; dining room windows in 2016.
-Uni-stone outside in 2017.
-Exterior terrace in 2017.
-Staircase on the side of house painted.
-Office: 2 windows in 2018.
*Basement heated by electric baseboards.
*The awning in backyard must be changed.
Inclusions: All kitchen electrical appliances (stove is at the end of its life), all window coverings except in the living room, all light fixtures except the ones in the dining room and the kitchen.
Exclusions : Chandelier in the dining room, kitchen light fixture, window covering in the living room. Spa in the garden.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Mobility impaired accessible, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener
- Garage: Attached, Single width
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Brick
- Size: 46.6 x 40.7 Feet
- Heating System: Forced air, Heat pump
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality, With water meter
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $5,042
- School Tax: $764
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,095
- Lot Assessment: $599,600
- Building Assessment: $197,400
- Total Assessment: $797,000
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1942
- Floor Space (approx): 1473.57 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 88.8 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 60.1 Feet
- Lot Size: 5328.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Foyer Ground Level 1.60 m x 1.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 5.03 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Marble
- Dining Ground Level 3.84 m x 2.62 m Flooring: Marble
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.72 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Linoleum Note: Granite countertops
- Dinette Ground Level 3.00 m x 2.87 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 4.70 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.50 m x 1.27 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite with shower
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.71 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.84 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.16 m x 1.45 m Flooring: Marble Note: Bath with shower
- Family Basement Level 7.52 m x 3.89 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.35 m x 3.10 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: Built-in cabinets
- Storage Basement Level 2.26 m x 1.88 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage Basement Level 3.10 m x 1.24 m Flooring: Other - Vinyl
- Laundry Basement Level 2.79 m x 2.36 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Sink
- Powder room Basement Level 1.75 m x 1.24 m Flooring: Ceramic
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.