Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $750,000 property in Mont-Royal
Elegant and amazing condo, the Connaught is definitely a "Landmark" in TMR. Built in 1938, renovated in 2006 but also retaining its period charm it was transformed into condos. The building is the perfect marriage between past and modernity. Outstanding location facing a park, walking distance from the commuter train and public transport.
**The condo fees for 2020 are 1,000$/month.
The condo fees include:
-Concierge on site.
-Municipal taxes and school taxes.
-Snow removal and landscaping.
-Building insurance, management fees,
-Upkeep of common areas.
**The financing to be done at La Caisse Desjardins and a minimum of 20% down payment is required.
Very sought after corner unit. Living room with a gas fireplace and dining room, access to a balcony looking out onto the parc. Kitchen with quartz countertops and excellent storage space. A bathroom and a powder room. An access to a common space rooftop terrace. Indoor parking space (no.9) and a locker (no. 5).
The area indicated above of 104.1 square meters on the cadastral plan (equivalent to 1,121 square feet) is in fact the area resulting from the certificate of measurement done by Jean-François Proulx, land surveyor, for unit 25.
- Style: Apartment
- Distinctive Features: In Front of Connaught park, Street corner
- Equipment/Services: Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Sprinklers, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Garage: Heated, Built-in, Single width
- Lot: Landscaped
- Parking: Garage
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train, Public transportation, University
- Roofing: Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Brick
- View: Park view
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Closet in unit
- Window Type: Sliding
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $0
- School Tax: $0
- Annual Tax Amount: $0
- Condo Fees: Monthly
- Electric: $790
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1938
- Floor Space (approx): 104.1 Square Metres
- Lot Size: 2028.60 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Other 2nd Level 2.79 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Wood
- Living 2nd Level 5.82 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Wood Note: balcony access, gas fireplace
- Dining 2nd Level 4.50 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Wood Note: Open concept with living room
- Kitchen 2nd Level 2.77 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Quartz countertops
- Powder room 2nd Level 2.08 m x 0.74 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.42 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Wood Note: Large PAX closet
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.17 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.25 m x 2.06 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Glass door shower
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Tendance
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.