Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $15,500,000 property in Magog
An exciting and refined lifestyle await you in this 'Gated' Estate, consisting of the main Residence and 3 guest houses. The timeless architecture and flawless masterwork design of this opulent residence compliments the manicured grounds that gently slope toward Lake Memphremagog and the private dock.
***DESCRIPTION MAIN HOUSE***
GROUND FLOOR :
*Sumptuous entrance hall with a ceiling height of more than 25 feet, marble floors, majestic staircase made with wrought iron and molded walls.
*Opening into the double living room, magnificent glass doors, its impressive gas fireplace for cold days, coffered ceilings, Versailles-style parquet floors (from France).
*Elegant dining room, between the double living room and kitchen, separated from the living room by an imposing built-in library, oak parquet floors, large glass doors on a huge veranda facing the lake.
*Spectacular kitchen including state-of-the-art appliances, huge island with dining area, small boudoir offering a breathtaking view of Lake: Memphremagog and superb stone fireplace. These rooms have been completely redesigned to optimize their view of the water.
*Secondary kitchen fully equipped, ideal for catering or for staff of the property.
*Adjacent to the large entrance hall, pretty bathroom with marble floor.
*On the other wing of the ground floor is the magnificent master suite with its fireplace (19th century mantle imported from France), large boudoir with gas fireplace, huge dressing room, elevator allowing access to the indoor pool and superb bathroom.
*Windows on the property were imported from Austria (Gaulhofer) and fitted with triple glazing providing unobstructed views of the mountains, swimming pool, garden, lake and private dock.
*On this level, we also have access to the triple garage including a carefully furnished vestibule.
UPPER FLOOR :
*Has three (3) bedrooms, each with its fireplace (marble mantle imported from France), herringbone floors and their very own bathroom.
*On the other wing, a very pretty boudoir overlooking the double living room with its fireplace (19th century mantle imported from France), herringbone parquet floors.
*Large office with splendid woodwork and an integrated library.
*Exercise room, artist studio or music room as well as an additional powder room is on this level.
*Large family room at the heart of the activities on this floor with enough family entertainment space including; billiards room, table tennis, parquet floors and a large fireplace.
*Ideal for your movie nights, home theater with projector and 150' screen.
*Refrigerated wine cellar with stone floor and mahogany shelves.
*Indoor heated exercise pool with glass doors to the garden and the outdoor pool.
Please refer to the annex about the 3 guest properties for further details and technical specifications.
*The choice of the building inspector will need to be approved by both parties.
*The measurements written are for the main house.
Inclusions: All appliances in all residences, home theater as is, alarm system, Sound system integrated throughout the property, All televisions and sound bars.
Exclusions : All the Furniture, All the artworks, Personal belonging, All the Curtains, All light fixtures and wall sconces, All flower pots.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Whirlpool bath, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours, Enclosed
- Driveway: Asphalt, Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Elevator(s), Humidifier, Generator, Domotic system, Fire detector, Air exchange system, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Heated, Double width or more, Built-in
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Bordered by hedges, Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Exterior, Heated, Inground, Indoor
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Hospital, Park, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Copper gables and gutters, Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stone
- Size: 36.2 x 16.2 METRE
- Topography: Sloped
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Water (access): Access, Waterfront, Navigable
- Window Type: Tilt and turn
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Forced air, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Geothermal (5 wells)
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $79,904
- School Tax: $10,128
- Annual Tax Amount: $90,032
- Lot Assessment: $2,700,000
- Building Assessment: $6,826,600
- Total Assessment: $9,526,600
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 2012
- Lot Depth: 524.12 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 82.79 Metre
- Lot Size: 27364.70 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 63
- Foyer Ground Level 6.05 m x 7.82 m Flooring: Marble Note: High ceilings
- Powder room Ground Level 1.37 m x 2.24 m Flooring: Marble
- Kitchen Ground Level 6.02 m x 8.33 m Flooring: Other - Porcelain Note: Marble countertops
- Dinette - Irregular Ground Level 2.59 m x 5.56 m Flooring: Other - Porcelain Note: Breathtaking view
- Kitchen Ground Level 2.82 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Other - Porcelain Note: Gathering kitchen
- Dining Ground Level 7.04 m x 5.23 m Flooring: Wood Note: 18'' high ceiling
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 7.29 m x 10.64 m Flooring: Wood Note: Custom built-in library
- Den - Irregular Ground Level 5.46 m x 5.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 6.65 m x 7.72 m Flooring: Wood Note: Coffered ceilings
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 4.60 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Marble
- Other - Irregular Ground Level 7.19 m x 5.97 m Flooring: Wood Note: Custom built-in closets
- Sun Room - Irregular Ground Level 10.36 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Other - Stone Note: Water view
- Library 2nd Level 5.59 m x 4.65 m Flooring: Wood
- Other 2nd Level 6.76 m x 6.65 m Flooring: Wood
- Other - Irregular 2nd Level 4.67 m x 4.65 m Flooring: Wood
- Office 2nd Level 4.70 m x 6.38 m Flooring: Wood Note: Wood paneling walls
- Powder room 2nd Level 2.18 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Marble
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.31 m x 4.39 m Flooring: Wood Note: Balcony access
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.44 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Marble Note: Ensuite
- Mezzanine 2nd Level 5.61 m x 8.97 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.17 m x 4.78 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.25 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Marble Note: Shower & Tub
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.70 m x 6.96 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4.70 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Marble Note: Ensuite
- Family Basement Level 14.15 m x 4.80 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Basement Level 2.51 m x 1.12 m Flooring: Wood
- Playroom Basement Level 11.23 m x 6.40 m Flooring: Wood Note: Built-in speakers
- Cellar/Cold Room Basement Level 4.70 m x 4.29 m Flooring: Slate Note: Stone walls
- Other Basement Level 8.03 m x 5.41 m Flooring: Carpet
- Storage Basement Level 4.93 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.