House In Magog, Quebec
Ask about this property
Located in a neighborhood of choice, key in hand and semi-furnished: it is waiting for you! Beautiful landscaped lot of 21,771 sq. Ft., 2 bedrooms (possibility of a 3rd), 2 bathrooms and a powder room, garden level basement, large laundry room and abundant windows! Let yourself be charmed with the virtual tour available!
Charming property located in a prime area of the magnificent municipality of Magog. Superb landscaped lot with mature trees, a garden, and bordered by cedar hedges that act as a fence.
Thanks to its abundant windows, enjoy a bright home! Its garden level guarantees sun, even in the basement!
Each bedroom has a beautiful closet (walk-in) and its own full bathroom. Both bedrooms have wall mounted air conditioners and the upstairs bedroom has access to a small balcony.,
A walk-in closet is also available in the entrance hall, also giving you access to a waterroom.
The living room is adjacent to the entrance hall and the kitchen. Possibility of making everything more intimate thanks to the wooden doors separating each of the spaces. The living room gives direct access to the balcony and its outside storage. In addition, you will find a pellet stove and an air conditioner.
The spacious kitchen offers you lots of storage. The ceramic backsplash will facilitate its maintenance. All appliances are included in the sale.
In the basement, you will have a huge laundry room with a sink and lots of storage.
Need a 3rd bedroom? Move the laundry room to the mechanical room and set up an additional bedroom.
Located near all services, bike paths, and the tourist area.
The seller will only provide the certificate of location from (2019). The cedar hedge has been moved inside the property line. The buyer must be satisfied with it.
Take the virtual tour!
The offers will be presented this Thursday, September 30, 2021. Open all offers for 24 hours for the sellers reply since they are outside of town.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Fireplace-Stove: Pellet stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Cedar shingles, Stone
- Size: 19.13 x 8.02 METRE
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Aluminum, PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Other, Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,888
- School Tax: $279
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,167
- Lot Assessment: $85,600
- Building Assessment: $204,100
- Total Assessment: $289,700
- Bedrooms: 1+1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1978
- Floor Space (approx): 118.8 Square Metres
- Lot Depth: 40.23 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 50.29 Metre
- Lot Size: 2023.40 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Foyer Ground Level 3.00 m x 2.39 m Flooring: Other
- Walk-in Closet Ground Level 1.24 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Other
- Powder room Ground Level 0.91 m x 1.88 m Flooring: Other
- Living Ground Level 5.28 m x 5.36 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 5.00 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.89 m x 4.70 m Flooring: Wood
- Walk-in Closet Ground Level 1.96 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.13 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Other
- Laundry - Irregular 5.69 m x 4.32 m Flooring: Other
- Other 3.71 m x 2.69 m
- Bedroom 4.27 m x 4.95 m Flooring: Wood
- Walk-in Closet 2.01 m x 1.91 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 3.30 m x 1.78 m Flooring: Other
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Evolution
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Demographic Information of 311 Rue Tarrant, Magog, QC, J1X 3P3
Life StageMidlife Families
Average Household Income$80,173.54
Average Number of Children0.64
Age of Population
No certificate/diploma/degree12.76 %
High school certificate or equivalent17.92 %
Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma12.23 %
College/non-university certificate22.63 %
University certificate (below bachelor)5.2 %
University Degree29.27 %
Travel To Work
By Car93.53 %
By Public Transit0.0 %
By Walking0.88 %
By Bicycle0.0 %
By Other Methods5.59 %
Knowledge of Official Language
Apartments (Low and High Rise)5.87 %