Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $349,500 property in Magog
Promise to purchase accepted. 'Le Boisé de la Rivière', townhouse, center unit. 3 bedrooms upstairs, 1.5 bathroom, large living room, 9' ceilings on the ground floor. Double underground garage, access bythe family room in the basement. View on the mountain and the river. Close to the highway, school, park, etc.
* The only certificate of localisation provided is the certified true copy made by Maylis Casenave, land surveyor, in 2016 (minute 26).
* The seller declares that the snow removal costs for access to the garage will be split on a 1/3 pro rata basis (approximately $ 200 per unit).
* By-laws of harmony & joint ownership servitude, see attached documents.
* 3D tour available.
* Visit at any time.
Inclusions: Wall-mounted heat pump with remote control, garage door opener and remote control.
Exclusions : Central vacuum motor & accessories, dishwasher, all furniture, appliances and personal effects.
- Style: Attached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Double width or more, Built-in
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood, Stone
- Size: 7.0 x 10.58 METRE
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,645
- School Tax: $247
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,892
- Energy: $200
- Lot Assessment: $21,300
- Building Assessment: $237,600
- Total Assessment: $258,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2016
- Floor Space (approx): 1564.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 33.68 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 7.0 Metre
- Lot Size: 236.30 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Foyer Ground Level 1.98 m x 1.85 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 6.10 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.91 m x 3.84 m Flooring: Wood Note: Patio door
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 3.25 m x 2.77 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room Ground Level 2.64 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Washer/dryer
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.68 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Wood Note: Walk-in 8.7 X 6.7
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.64 m x 2.51 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.06 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.25 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 4.24 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Other Note: Access to the garage
- Storage Basement Level 2.36 m x 1.88 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.