Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,249,000 property in Lorraine
UPPER LORRAINE *** PRESTIGIOUS PROPERTY *** 5 BEDROOMS No neighbors in the back. Access by the courtyard to the trails. Quality construction of great distinction. All doors and windows are new. Energy efficiency rarely seen. 2nd separate entrance offering possibility for professional office or intergenerational.
UPPER LORRAINE *** Prestigious residence
An exterior of high distinction:
- Natural stone cladding all around the house
- Landscaping recently redeveloped with sought-after vegetation, irrigation system
- Inground salt-water concrete pool, heat pump. (Will be freshly painted)
- Several sunny or shaded terrace areas, with removable awning, pergola or full sun
- Fully fenced with cedar hedges, ensuring all your privacy
- No neighbors behind, direct access through the door of your fence, to the Lorraine trail network.
(Walk, snowshoe, fat bike straight from your course through the gate in your fence.)
An inviting home:
- Large main entrance covered with marble, opening onto an impressive hall with 16 foot ceiling.
- Separate entrance via paved driveway to the rear to have access to your offices.
(Ideal for professionals / work at home AND intergenerational potential)
- Great light obtained by 4 skylights upstairs overlooking the staircase. A space to give all the credit to your paintings.
- Kitchen with granite counters and island with its multiple storage, cold room and space for wine cellar.
Wolf cooking equipment, Faber range hood, double sink with grinder, soap dispenser and hot water
- 4 spacious bedrooms, upstairs with the possibility of 5.
- Master bedroom with double-sided fireplace and adjoining lounge area for relaxation with balcony.
- Living room and dining room with double-sided fireplace
- 2 family rooms. One for relaxation with solarium windows and the other for your home theater.
Comfort and exceptional energy efficiency
- All the openings in the house were replaced in 2018 by Fenplast Énergy Star windows and doors. The soffits and gutters have been replaced to harmonize all the facades.
- Garaga garage doors with new engines.
- Re-insulation of the attic with blown wool and urethane optimization at certain strategic points
- Dual-energy heating (Heat pump and natural gas system)
- 4 fireplaces, including 2 gas and 2 wood.
*** Annual energy cost of only $ 2,500 for this huge house (Gas and Hydro included. And yes, supporting bills!)
A few steps from 2 schools and parks (tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, skating rink ...) A great place to lead an active life.
NEW IN LORRAINE WITH ACCESS TO THE MILLES-ILES RIVER !!! Residents of Lorraine now have access for a kayak, paddleboard, canoe ... to access on the Mille-iles River at the end of the Gaulle blvd. (Vignette required)
* New certificate of location will be given to the buyer before September 30, 2021.
Inclusions: All Silhouette and other horizontal blinds, quality curtains, chandeliers and recessed lights, Wolf stove / oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, home theater in the family room, pool equipment. Everything is functional, but sold without legal warranty of quality.
Exclusions : Furniture and personal stuff
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Bidet, Separate shower, Jacuzzi bathtub
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Driveway: Other, Double width or more, Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Fire detector, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Other, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Commuter train, University
- Renovations: Other, Heating, Kitchen, Fenestration, Insulation, Bathroom, Basement
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stone
- Size: 33.9 x 57.6 Feet
- Topography: Other, Flat
- Water (access): Access, Other, Navigable
- Window Type: Casement, French door
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Convection baseboards, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $6,310
- School Tax: $671
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,981
- Electric: $1,658
- Gas: $883
- Lot Assessment: $210,600
- Building Assessment: $463,800
- Total Assessment: $674,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1987
- Lot Depth: 158.5 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 70.5 Feet
- Lot Size: 11657.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 5.23 m x 4.17 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 4.04 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 4.34 m x 3.63 m Flooring: Wood
- Dinette - Irregular Ground Level 4.57 m x 1.93 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other - Irregular Ground Level 5.36 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.85 m x 0.81 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Ground Level 2.24 m x 1.55 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Office Ground Level 4.19 m x 2.46 m Flooring: Wood
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.89 m x 2.31 m Flooring: Marble
- Family Ground Level 4.72 m x 4.19 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 9.75 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Carpet
- Walk-in Closet - Irregular 2nd Level 2.13 m x 2.72 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.06 m x 3.56 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.24 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.94 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.89 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.06 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Foyer Basement Level 2.92 m x 1.12 m Flooring: Carpet
- Family Basement Level 5.92 m x 5.74 m Flooring: Carpet
- Other Basement Level 3.76 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Carpet
- Office Basement Level 6.07 m x 2.29 m Flooring: Carpet
- Office Basement Level 4.60 m x 3.76 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.77 m x 2.62 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Storage - Irregular Basement Level 5.38 m x 4.32 m Flooring: Carpet
- Storage - Irregular Basement Level 4.17 m x 1.35 m Flooring: Carpet
- Storage - Irregular Basement Level 1.65 m x 1.30 m Flooring: Concrete
- Cellar/Cold Room - Irregular Basement Level 1.60 m x 1.55 m Flooring: Concrete
- Storage - Irregular Basement Level 1.83 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.