Prestigious gray stone building, ideal for professionals, administrative offices or residential redevelopment. Strategic location close to Saint-Laurent Boulevard.
Attached three-storey commercial building with basement built around 1887. This is a former bourgeois residence converted into office space at the end of the 1980s spread over four levels (basement, ground floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor) with parking for 8 cars.
* Ideal for owner-occupant: Professionals offices, Lawyers, Accountants, IT, designers.
* Possibility of combining the building located at 69 Sherbrooke West to make a major residential project
* Three-storey building plus basement in excellent condition
* Excellent visibility
* Well-appointed space
* High ceilings
* Quality fittings
* Turnkey offices
* Expansion possibility
* Fenced yard
* Exterior courtyard
* Near services
* Direct access to downtown
* A street away from Saint-Laurent Boulevard
* Next to the Notman House
- Style: Attached
- Building Area: 150.33 Square Metres
- Size: 7.98 x 29.31 METRE
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $46,212
- School Tax: $1,409
- Annual Tax Amount: $47,621
- Lot Assessment: $713,400
- Building Assessment: $736,100
- Total Assessment: $1,449,500
- Built in: 1887
- Floor Space (approx): 319.67 Square Metres
- Lot Depth: 50.75 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 7.98 Metre
- Lot Size: 425.90 Square Metres
- Zoning: COMM
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Triomphe
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.