Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $895,000 property in Le Plateau-Mont-Royal (Montréal)
This charming apartment on one of the most sought after streets in Le Plateau, offers infinite possibility with its vast volumes and its tall ceiling height. Located right in-front of Mont-Royal and facing the tranquility of Jeanne-Mance Park. Its beautiful views, location, space and energy make this the perfect renovation opportunity.
*A majestic staircase made of wood leads to the second level where you will find a spacious gallery overlooking the mountain and Jeanne-Mance Parc.
*A functional entry vestibule makes for a great welcoming impression.
*The formal living room lies to the right offering tremendous light and a great amount of space.
*The dining room includes tall ceilings along with a window overlooking the courtyard.
*Followed by a beautiful kitchen with quartz counter tops and exposed brick.
*Its ample space allows you to hold everything you may need for an unparalleled culinary experience.
*A balcony can be accessed by the kitchen as well.
*This unit features a laundry-room and common stairwell which leads to the backyard.
*Municipal assessment is for all 3 units (4301, 4303, 4305)
*Municipal assessment, school tax and municipal tax will be issued.
*Converted to a divided co-ownership as of of October 2020.
*Condo fees are yet to be determined.
*The choice of inspectors shall be agreed by both parties prior to the inspection.
*All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
Inclusions: Whirlpool refrigerator, Maytag stove, Gibson dishwasher, Whirlpool washer and dryer, All the kitchen light fixtures.
Exclusions : Personal belongings in the backroom.
- Style: Apartment
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Equipment/Services: Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Parking: License tag
- Proximity: Shops, restaurants, seervices, etc., CEGEP, Daycare centre, Hospital, Metro, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transportation, University
- Siding: Brick, Stone
- Topography: Flat
- View: Onto the Park, View of the mountain
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Laundry Room
- Window Type: Wood, Aluminum, Guillotine
- Heating System: Hot water, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $1
- School Tax: $1
- Annual Tax Amount: $2
- Condo Fees: $0 Monthly
- Lot Assessment: $699,300
- Building Assessment: $982,300
- Total Assessment: $1,681,600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1900
- Floor Space (approx): 158.4 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- Other - Irregular 2nd Level 1.17 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Wood
- Foyer - Irregular 2nd Level 3.96 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.00 m Flooring: Wood Note: Closet
- Living - Irregular 2nd Level 6.10 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood
- Office - Irregular 2nd Level 4.27 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining - Irregular 2nd Level 4.88 m x 4.88 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.63 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.74 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Tiles Note: Shower/Bath
- Other - Irregular 2nd Level 2.74 m x 0.91 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular 2nd Level 4.27 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood Note: Exposed brick wall
- Laundry - Irregular 2nd Level 3.96 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.96 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Wood Note: Closet
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.