House In Chomedey, Laval (Chomedey), Quebec
Ask about this property
Family home which benefits from many advantages, including a location close to all services and its interior space, which includes three beautiful bedrooms upstairs and two full bathrooms and more. Beautiful, flat and intimate land. See addendum for details.
In the Chomedey district of Laval, is home to this beautiful house full of personality. Perfect for a family, it offers comfort, space and great functionality.
Enjoy a space where life is good and will greatly facilitate your daily life thanks to the proximity of many services and shops of all kinds.
Very close to Route 117, you will thus be very close to schools, green spaces, highways and public transport.
The house is based on a beautiful corner lot completely fenced in and offering you a beautiful sunny yard, where your children can play in complete safety.
The interior is trimmed with beautiful wood flooring and beautiful woodwork accents.
The main floor houses the open concept living spaces. The closed entrance hall gives way to the beautiful, very bright living room, thanks to its beautiful large wooden windows and nearby is the dining room.
In addition to its beautiful wooden cabinets, the kitchen has a charming dining area, which opens onto the rear terrace.
The second floor includes the three bedrooms and a full bathroom.
Finally, the basement is fully finished with a bathroom and laundry area, activity rooms (games and family) as well as storage, in addition to access to the garage.
This house has everything to please many buyers with its many assets: comfort and interior space, location and proximity to services. Will you be its next owner?
Inclusions: microwave, central vacuum & accessories, kitchen fan, garage door opener, hot water tank, blinds and curtains, dish washer, stove
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more
- Distinctive Features: Street corner
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum, Central heat pump
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Park, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt and gravel
- Siding: Aluminum, Brick
- Size: 54.0 x 82.0 Feet
- Window Type: Sliding
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Heating oil
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,812
- School Tax: $310
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,122
- Lot Assessment: $174,600
- Building Assessment: $145,300
- Total Assessment: $319,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1959
- Lot Size: 457.20 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 3
- Foyer Ground Level 1.47 m x 1.70 m
- Living Ground Level 3.40 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Wood Note: big windows and natural light
- Dining Ground Level 3.45 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.27 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Linoleum
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.24 m x 1.47 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.57 m x 3.25 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.35 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.30 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.44 m x 2.39 m Flooring: Linoleum Note: washer dryer
- Playroom Basement Level 9.83 m x 3.23 m Flooring: Carpet
- Family Basement Level 4.67 m x 5.89 m Flooring: Carpet
- Storage Basement Level 3.28 m x 1.80 m Flooring: Carpet
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania Centre
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.
Demographic Information of 1393 Boul. Élisabeth, Laval (Chomedey), QC, H7W 3K1
Life StageNearly Retired
Average Household Income$66,876.68
Average Number of Children1.31
Age of Population
No certificate/diploma/degree33.41 %
High school certificate or equivalent23.11 %
Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma8.15 %
College/non-university certificate14.68 %
University certificate (below bachelor)3.55 %
University Degree13.43 %
Travel To Work
By Car83.9 %
By Public Transit10.32 %
By Walking0.28 %
By Bicycle0.0 %
By Other Methods5.5 %
Knowledge of Official Language
Apartments (Low and High Rise)54.22 %