Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $39,900,000 property in Lac-Tremblant-Nord
Welcome to 730 ch Thomas-Robert, a timeless, awe-inspiring estate on Lake Tremblant in Quebec, Canada. A gated 700-meters private road flows through 52 acres of untouched forests leading to the residence. Perched above a cliff overlooking the most sought-after resort of the north-east, the 18,880 sqft residence incorporates its surroundings in the most remarkable way, providing astounding privacy and comfort. Built between 2017 and 2021 by renowned luxury builder Groupe Venise, the classic architecture incorporates noble materials such as stone and wood, which transcends into a grandiose, but perfectly proportioned masterpiece.
Directly on Lake Tremblant, with 330 m of shoreline and 52 acres of untouched forest, the lot is unique in every way. A gated 700 m private and paved driveway flows through the forest, offering a unique and magnificent arrival.
Away from the action of the resort, yet not secluded, the lot offers lake and mountain views, and a manmade stairway allows for an easy descent to the lake.
The topography and features of the lot will allow the new owner to add buildings such as a guesthouse, tennis courts, a pool or a helipad.
Located a mere 8 minutes' drive from the Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort, the property is close to a handful of renowned golf courses and hiking trails.
Montreal-Trudeau International Airport is a 1.5-hour drive south, and La Macaza International airport is less than a half-hour away.
Lake Tremblant, a very healthy, deep and nearly 10km-long lake, where the size and number of boats are meticulously controlled, is the only thing standing between the property and the resort.
Designed to be the pinnacle of comfort and convenience, the home has a unique natural flow, plus its sense of proportions and meticulous attention to detail is by far an understatement.
With 18,880 sqft, the home counts 6 bedrooms, of which 5 have a full en-suite bathroom and a walk-in. The master suite is on the main floor and has his and hers bathrooms and walk-in closets.
The main floor has an open kitchen with top-of-the line chef's appliances, as well as a walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry.
Two rooms are dedicated offices, including the stunning circular room featuring a hidden powder room.
An entertainment room with a complete wet bar occupies the garden level's central space. Across the hall, behind a Polish glass door, is a 1,200-bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar.
Down the hallway is the 3+ car garage, which connects to the house through a work room and a mud room.
On the opposite end of the home is a 1,000 sqft+ gym and spa area.
The 2nd level has a total of 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets, a playroom, and a yoga room.
The choice of materials, as well as the craftsmanship with which they were put together, is on a level never seen before.
Granite, limestone and oak, combined with unique plumbing, lighting and finishing accessories make the home grandiose, yet refined and timeless.
The interior walls of the residence were finished with 7 coats of plaster, by skilled craftsmen over the course of a year.
Wrapped with stone, the core of the building is completely made of poured concrete. Most interior space, as well as the 700 sqft screened porch, have radiant in-floor heating. A geothermal system uses stable in-ground temperature to warm the home in the winter and keep it cool in the summer.
Inclusions: Any appliances, fixtures and furnitures currently at the property. Docks, generator.
Exclusions : Pool table in garden level.
- Style: Detached
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Equipment/Services: Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Fire detector, Air exchange system, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Sauna, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace, Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Wooded
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Slate & Lead-dipped copper
- Siding: Stone
- View: View of the water, View of the mountain, Panoramic
- Water (access): Waterfront, Navigable
- Windows: Wood
- Heating System: Forced air, Radiant
- Heating Energy: Geothermal, Electricity
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $19,061
- School Tax: $11,059
- Annual Tax Amount: $30,120
- Lot Assessment: $3,560,000
- Building Assessment: $6,883,800
- Total Assessment: $10,443,800
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Half Bathrooms: 3
- Built in: 2019
- Floor Space (approx): 18880.0 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 293.09 Metre
- Lot Size: 210666.90 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 13
- Foyer Ground Level 2.44 m x 1.32 m Flooring: Slate
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.66 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Slate
- Walk-in Closet - Irregular Ground Level 1.78 m x 1.45 m Flooring: Wood
- Office - Irregular Ground Level 8.84 m x 0.00 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 3.05 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Slate
- Family - Irregular Ground Level 10.06 m x 6.71 m Flooring: Wood Note: Gas Fireplaces (2)
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.18 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.88 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood Note: Wood Fireplace
- Laundry - Irregular Ground Level 3.61 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Office Ground Level 3.35 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.83 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Slate
- Other - Irregular Ground Level 3.05 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Other Ground Level 2.13 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Slate
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 5.18 m x 2.92 m Flooring: Marble
- Walk-in Closet - Irregular Ground Level 6.40 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Marble
- Walk-in Closet - Irregular Ground Level 5.74 m x 3.20 m Flooring: Marble
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 5.79 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Marble
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 6.88 m x 5.28 m Flooring: Wood
- Walk-in Closet - Irregular Ground Level 1.42 m x 2.74 m Flooring: Wood
- Other - Irregular Ground Level 3.96 m x 3.00 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 8.84 m x 0.00 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.18 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Marble
- Walk-in Closet 2nd Level 2.08 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Wood
- Other 2nd Level 6.27 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Wood
- Other 2nd Level 6.81 m x 6.10 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.67 m x 4.80 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 6.71 m x 6.10 m Flooring: Marble
- Bedroom 2nd Level 6.10 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood Note: Playroom
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.88 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.49 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Marble
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Les Immeubles Mont-Tremblant
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.
Sold without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's own risk.