Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $557,000 property in Lac-Brome
A world of possibilities with especially open zoning. This beautiful home can be you own haven or open its door to a very public use. Many original features preserved, tasteful modern renovations and a quiet décor makes this house special. Mot to be overlooked!
In the 1850s Foster was a rural village when this home was built on a slight rise, respecting the style of the day.
Pretty entrance hall and staircase.
Parlour and living room now dining and living room. Fireplace oak mantel created by an artisan.
Excellent mouldings and hardwood flooring. Original plaster walls aned ceilings refinished.
Custom kitchen, gas range with 5 burners, 2 pantries.
On the main floor, a room with adjoining bath currently used as a home office, ideal as a main floor bedroom.
This bath was renovated about 3 years ago.
Secondary staircase to the master suite.
An enclosed veranda enjoys a view of the grounds and a door to the patio. Spacious mudroom entry from the attached garage has laundry machines and deep sink.
Wine cellar with the stone foundation of the house as the perfect décor.
Upstairs there is a large central hall, a view to Bromont, two cosy bedrooms on one side, a shower and the two-room master suite in the other wing. The dressing room is smartly outfitted with shelves and closets. Could also be a nursery or bedroom. Chic renovated bathroom with mosaic tile floor and Italian marble vanity counter,
Well-landscaped grounds feature a stone terrace and perennial flower beds in the English manner. Evergreens and tamaracks have been planted.
South and west roofs shingled.
The exterior of the house was repainted in 2018.
Inclusions: Gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, light fixtures (some exceptions).
Exclusions : Furniture, 2 refrigerators, washer, dryer, freezer, chandelier dining room, mirrors (entrance, over fireplace), fridge and portable wine shelving in wine cellar.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Unfinished
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Water softener, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood stove
- Foundation: Poured concrete, Stone
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Golf, Park, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Sheet metal
- Siding: Wood
- Size: 54.0 x 56.0 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- View: View of the mountain
- Window Type: Guillotine
- Windows: Wood, PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Convection baseboards
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Heating oil
- Water Supply: Artesian well
- Sewage System: Disposal field, Septic tank
- Municipal Tax: $2,521
- School Tax: $326
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,847
- Electric: $1,650
- Gas: $150
- Oil: $2,500
- Lot Assessment: $68,200
- Building Assessment: $266,200
- Total Assessment: $334,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1850
- Floor Space (approx): 2600.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 300.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 300.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 2.09 Acres
- Zoning: COMM, RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Foyer Ground Level 3.96 m x 2.67 m Flooring: Wood
- Living Ground Level 4.24 m x 6.40 m Flooring: Wood Note: Slow burning woodstove
- Dining Ground Level 3.86 m x 3.51 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.78 m x 2.16 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 3.78 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood Note: Custom, quartz counter
- Office Ground Level 4.62 m x 3.81 m Flooring: Wood Note: Ad. bath
- Bathroom Ground Level 1.68 m x 1.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Ground Level 5.31 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Tiles Note: Mudroom entry, sink pantry
- Sun Room Ground Level 8.64 m x 2.36 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: 3 season, enclosed
- Den - Irregular 2nd Level 6.10 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Wood Note: Mountain view
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.84 m x 3.40 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.22 m x 2.92 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.51 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Shower oly, reno 2013
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.79 m x 4.04 m Flooring: Wood Note: Pine floor closet
- Other 2nd Level 3.99 m x 3.99 m Flooring: Wood Note: Closets or bedroom
- Wine Cellar Basement Level 3.07 m x 2.57 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Au Sommet
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.