Luxury, elegance, and privacy - all are on offer at this fabulous stone property. Spread over 2.74 acre with gated entrance sits this four bedroom, three bathroom two-level estate with panoramic lake view on 318 feet of shoreline. The retreated bay with its sandy beach is ideal to dock boats and even a seaplane. Adjacent lot included and buildable.
A beautiful rock cape between the property and the street makes it a very private and enchanting site enhanced with manicured landscaping.
The main level of this fabulous proprerty is graced with a large living area with cathedral ceiling and is adjacent to a spacious guest quarters complete with bathroom and access to the terrace.
The living space include a gourmet kitchen equipped with a gaz stove, granite countertops, pewter tin ceilings, a majestic two sided wood fireplace and dining room that opens on to the terrace.
The upper level has a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a lovely library/den with propane fireplace which could be converted into a fifth bedroom. All bedrooms are equipped with walk-in closets.
2015 new Euro Style metal roof made of steel, pre-painted with 7 coats baked paint,sturdy decorative snow fences on the roof around the entire house and large oversize European style round steel gutters and down spouts installed in 2015, comes with a 55 year guaranty from "Eco-Toiture". Central air conditioning.
The integrated garage, shed, laundry room, are amongst other commodities.
The retreated bay with its sandy beach is ideal to dock boats and even a seaplane.
A perfect place for gathering family and friends, this property is a true retreat with wonderful spaces for sumptuous living and upscale entertainment.
The property comprises of two lots, already subdivided the vacant lot is waterfront and buildable.
A property that is worth the trip!
Inclusions: Refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, blinds and curtains, fixtures, docks, alarm system, central vacuum with accessories.
Exclusions : Paintings, decoration items, furniture, generator, ATV, tools and all personal effects.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Partially finished
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Unpaved
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Propane fireplace, Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Wooded, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Golf, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Roofing: Euro Style metal roof
- Size: 18.32 x 15.24 METRE
- Topography: Sloped, Flat
- View: View of the water, Panoramic
- Water (access): Waterfront, Navigable
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Lake water with UV filtration system
- Sewage System: BIONEST system
- Municipal Tax: $7,909
- School Tax: $924
- Annual Tax Amount: $8,833
- Lot Assessment: $170,500
- Building Assessment: $749,900
- Total Assessment: $920,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2003
- Floor Space (approx): 2740.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 106.77 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 106.41 Metre
- Lot Size: 120069.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Foyer Ground Level 1.62 m x 3.54 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 4.91 m x 5.73 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Cathedral ceiling
- Dining Ground Level 2.44 m x 4.88 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.84 m x 4.88 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 4.66 m x 6.71 m Flooring: Wood Note: 9 foot ceiling
- Bathroom Ground Level 2.13 m x 2.99 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Ensuite Bathroom with Master
- Powder room Ground Level 1.19 m x 1.98 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry - Irregular Ground Level 2.10 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Master Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.57 m x 5.85 m Flooring: Wood Note: Ensuite Bathroom
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.35 m x 2.77 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.96 m x 6.10 m Flooring: Wood Note: Walk in closet
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.30 m x 6.10 m Flooring: Wood Note: Walk in closet
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.05 m x 3.78 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other 2nd Level 4.30 m x 4.94 m Flooring: Wood Note: Propane Fireplace
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Les Immeubles Mont-Tremblant
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.