Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,099,000 property in Québec (La Cité-Limoilou)
A rarity in the sector! This superb home, having undergone a facelift, is the perfect blend of modernity and refinement with its hickory floors, 8-foot walnut doors, concrete counters and its Italian shower. Its 4-sided wood fireplace, its garage accommodating 3 cars and its land of nearly 7,500 sq.ft. will make many dream.
THE MUNICIPAL EVALUATION DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT RENOVATIONS.
WATCH THE VIRTUAL VIDEO TOUR AND FALL IN LOVE!
Possibility of creating an additional bedroom in the basement for a total of 4 bedrooms.
The first phase of the facelift resulted in major work in the basement, garage and land: Electricity, plumbing, furnace, heat pump, doors, windows, bathroom .
The single garage has been converted to a 3 car garage and complete interior finish with epoxy flooring. The water inlet, the garage drains, the outdoor parking with staircase leading to the garage and a separate door with a mudroom have been fitted out. Complete earthwork on the 4 sides of the house, repair of the front porch, addition of a concrete slab terrace and stair landings lit in the evening, widening of the garage companionway, installation of the treated wood fence and wooden posts. cedar, repair of 3/4 of the agricultural drain.
The second phase of the facelift resulted in major work on the ground floor: partitions removed, electricity, plumbing, the kitchen was completely redone (concrete counters, brick backsplash, counter walnut lunch and polyester cabinets), hickory floor covering, 4-sided Don-Bar wood fireplace, heated ceramic floors (office, bathroom, kitchen, dining room, walk-in master bedroom and bathroom) washing), exterior doors, addition of a 12-foot double patio door, 8-foot walnut interior doors, windows, window treatments, built-in sound system (Bawers and Wilkins) controlled by home automation, replacement of the roof, addition of insulating wool in the attic, exterior walls and ceiling insulated IsoR +, installation of a retractable awning (European engine), complete renovation of the bathroom, installation of a laundry room, purchase of a propane tank 100 lbs for the stove and the BBQ.
Replacement of the ceiling and flooring in the family room in the basement and the 2 bedrooms in the basement in December 2020.
The northeast foundation wall was fully sprayed with urethane (following a repair of a crack on the corner of the house) in 2016 during the acquisition. Painted aluminum windows on the ground floor and thermos were replaced in 2018. Replacement of wood windows in the basement.
In addition to the 3 parking spaces in the basement, an outdoor secondary parking has been installed.
The home automation system includes:
-Interior and exterior lighting
-Control of the heating and air conditioning system
-The control of the garage door
-The interior and exterior sound system
-The dishwasher which is Wi-Fi
The kitchen appliance set valued at $ 23,000 is included.
A cold room is annexed to the garage in which a wine cellar could be fitted.
Publication in the Bolduc magazine of the year 2019!
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Other
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Electric garage door opener, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Heated, Built-in
- Kitchen Cabinets: Polyester
- Lot: Fenced, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: CEGEP, Hospital, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Cross-country skiing, Public transportation, University
- Renovations: Other, Heating, Fenestration, Floor
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Wood, Brick
- Size: 50.0 x 44.0 Feet
- Topography: Flat
- Windows: Aluminum, PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Other
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $5,381
- School Tax: $536
- Annual Tax Amount: $5,917
- Electric: $2,520
- Lot Assessment: $402,000
- Building Assessment: $143,000
- Total Assessment: $545,000
- Bedrooms: 1+2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built in: 1955
- Floor Space (approx): 1908.44 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 7471.23 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Foyer Ground Level 1.42 m x 2.24 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Playroom Ground Level 3.66 m x 3.43 m Flooring: Wood
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 7.01 m x 6.60 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.73 m x 5.87 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining Ground Level 4.37 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom Ground Level 3.58 m x 3.86 m Flooring: Wood
- Walk-in Closet Ground Level 3.05 m x 3.51 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Ground Level 4.83 m x 3.61 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Ground Level 3.40 m x 2.21 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Office Ground Level 3.58 m x 1.98 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 4.45 m x 6.50 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.51 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 1.78 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 2.87 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Blanc & Noir
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.