Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $659,900 property in Gatineau (Aylmer)
Magnificent bungalow with garage and 3 bedrooms located in a sough after neighborhood ! You will find 1 large bathroom, kitchen with central island, huge master bedroom with walk-in closet, 2nd large bedroom above the garage offering several possibilities, completely finished basement with beautiful bathroom renovated in 2020 ready for another shower, 3rd bedroom and large family room. Enjoy this little oasis of peace with superb fenced yard and beautiful patio, large parking lot. property with lots of storage no carpets and non smoking house. Close to all services and activities. A visit will charm you !
* 3 bedrooms + office.
* Large entrance with 2 closets.
* Ground floor bathroom with corner bath and separate shower.
* Superb powder room in the basement renovated in 2020 with tub and ready for 2nd shower.
* Kitchen with central island and ceramic backsplash.
* Smooth 9-foot ceilings on ground floor.
* Opening in the wall between dining room and kitchen, giving you more light and open space.
* Property without carpet, hardwood, ceramic and laminate floors.
* Huge master bedroom with large walk-in closet 8.6 x 5.3.
* Loft above the garage that can be used as a bedroom or other.
* Huge family room in the basement with modern suspended ceiling and pot lights.
* 2018 roof according to former owner.
* All window thermos changed in 2018 except that one in the loft according to former owner.
* Central air conditioning.
* Superb landscaped and fenced yard.
* Huge balcony to enjoy beautiful days outside in good company.
* Large parking lot with interlock added in 2020.
* Access to the network of cycling trails in the Outaouais region.
* Sought-after area and within walking distance of downtown services (Grocery store, restaurants, Galeries d'Aylmer, library, pharmacy, etc.).
* A few minutes from Principale street which offers many restaurants, bistros, cafes and shops.
* Enjoy the beautiful Marina of Aylmer with its beautiful sailboats, beach and year-round activities.
* Paul Pelletier Aquatic Center.
Inclusions: Stove hood fan, dishwasher, shelves above the television in the living room, rods, curtains, blinds, furnace, central air conditioner, air exchanger, gazebo with mosquito screens, shed, electric garage door opener.
Exclusions : Rented water heater, long white storage cabinet in basement powder room, white cabinets in basement storage room, white storage cabinet in basement family room, necklace hooks on wall in master bedroom, living room wall tv bracket.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: Street corner
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Fenced, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Pharmacy,groceries,Marina, Champlain bridge,bistro, Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation, University
- Renovations: Powder room in the basement
- Rented Equipment (monthly): Water heater
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick, Vinyl
- Size: 9.45 x 14.35 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Sliding, Guillotine
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $4,740
- School Tax: $349
- Annual Tax Amount: $5,089
- Lot Assessment: $135,600
- Building Assessment: $247,300
- Total Assessment: $382,900
- Bedrooms: 2+1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2004
- Floor Space (approx): 1500.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 16.43 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 31.76 Metre
- Lot Size: 565.30 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 3.17 m x 2.18 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 5.46 m x 4.04 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 4.42 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Central island
- Dining Ground Level 4.14 m x 2.97 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 3.28 m x 2.64 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: Seperate shower and tub
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular Ground Level 6.58 m x 3.94 m Flooring: Wood Note: 8.6 x 5.3 Walk-in
- Bedroom Other level 6.38 m x 3.68 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 7.92 m x 4.85 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.68 m x 2.72 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Powder room Basement Level 5.21 m x 2.54 m Flooring: Laminate floor Note: Shower ready
- Office - Irregular Basement Level 3.89 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Storage Basement Level 3.73 m x 2.11 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Other Basement Level 3.17 m x 2.69 m Flooring: Concrete
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Vallée De L'Outaouais
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.