Superb side-by-side duplex with possibility of a bachelor in the basement! Entirely renovated, ideal for owner-occupant. Magnificent intimate lot, wooded in the back. Landscaped yard with above ground pool, bast patio 24 X 30 garage with workshop. 3 bedrooms on second floor in each unit, kitchens and bathrooms are up to date. Turnkey!
- The building can be vacant do the future owner (to discuss according to the buyer's needs. The current tenants don't have a lease and are the seller's family members.
- Units no. 629 and no. 631 each have an independent central vacuum installation.
- The basement unit is accessible through an independent entrance in the back as well as by an indoor staircase leading to unit 629 and unit 631.
- The building is currently registered as a duplex with the municipality even though it is being taxed as a triplex. Certain conformities must be obtained through the municipality in order to officially convert the building into a triplex.
- The buyer must make all necessary verification before officially converting the building into a triplex..
- Ideal location, close to services (CEGEP, CHUS, elementary and high schools, park, arena).
- The seller declares that the back of the lot is located in a zone that is potentially exposed to landslides.
- Electricity is 4,975.24 $ including unit 629 (1,680.26 $), unit 631 and the basement (3,294.98 $).
Inclusions: Light fixtures, blinds, dishwasher (2), central vacuum cleaner (2), microwave oven (2), pool and accessories.
Exclusions : #629 : Audio-video furniture, bedroom closets. #631 : Living room furniture, bedroom closets, electrical outlet in garage.
6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Partially finished
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Concrete, Wood, Ceramic, Flexible floor coverings, Linoleum, Laminate floor
Detached, Single width
Other, Wood, Melamine
Bordered by hedges
CEGEP, Hospital, Park, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
Other, Brick, Stucco
25.0 x 30.0 Feet