Condo In Fabreville, Fabreville (Laval), Quebec
Ask about this property
A well thought out condominium, located on the 1st level, beautiful windows, large terrace, a quiet and safe location since it is located at the end of a cul-de-sac of an integrated project. Other photos will be online from August 15.Other photos will be online after August 15.
This building is equipped with an elevator, sprinklers, exterior access ramp for reduced mobility, it will meet your needs and expectations. For an owner who wants a peaceful and pleasant quality of life. Located between highways 13 and 15, 440.
Living in Cours Montrougeau means choosing the construction quality of a building, high-end soundproofing with a concrete floor of approximately 8 inches. Backing onto a wooded area, with no neighbors in the back, peace and quiet are guaranteed to you, comfortably installed on your large terrace. In addition to a garage parking with storage as well as an outdoor parking lot.
The building is equipped with an elevator, a waste chute and a post office inside, intercom. Camera surveillance system for the security of the co-owners. Condo fees are used correctly by sound administration. An occupancy schedule can be arranged to everyone's satisfaction.
9 foot ceiling
Beautiful bathroom with glass shower as well as a powder room and separate laundry room.
Alarm system connected.
Installation of central sweeper.
Entrance hall with ceramic floor and wardrobe with mirror doors.
Superior insulation with concrete floor of about 8 inches.Central air conditioning system.
The building is served by natural gas, possibility of using a stove and a gas BBQ.
Flexible occupancy date.
Possibility of purchasing a second outdoor parking space.
Close to all services such as: library, supermarket, pharmacy, convenience store, elementary and secondary schools
Family sector and near the Sainte-Rose golf course
Inclusions: Dishwasher, blinds and fixtures, light fixtures, water heater (2019), connected alarm system ($ 20.00 / month)
- Style: Apartment
- Bathroom: Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking: Garage
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours, Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Mobility impaired accessible, Elevator(s), Central air conditioning, Fire detector, Sprinklers, Intercom, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Garage: Built-in, Single width
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt and gravel, Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Acrylic, Brick
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Forced air, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $2,409
- School Tax: $251
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,660
- Building Assessment: $263,000
- Total Assessment: $263,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2009
- Condo Fees: $346 Monthly
- Floor Space (approx): 1190.0 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 2
- Living Ground Level 4.19 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Dining Ground Level 3.51 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Kitchen Ground Level 2.36 m x 3.58 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 4.32 m x 3.30 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 2.72 m x 3.33 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Ground Level 3.30 m x 3.63 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Ground Level 4.06 m x 2.79 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: HEATING FLOOR
- Powder room Ground Level 1.93 m x 0.86 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Ground Level 2.34 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Foyer Ground Level 2.51 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Expert
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved.
Demographic Information of 101-865 Mtée Montrougeau, Fabreville (Laval), QC, H7P 0A6
Life StageMidlife Families
Employment TypeWhite Collar/Service Sector
Average Household Income$98,165.44
Average Number of Children0.7