Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,699,000 property in Brossard
Magnificent turnkey luxurious property located in a highly sought after croissant in the R sector, close to all amenities, parks, Dix 30, bus stop and REM station. Nearby schools include the private elementary Marie Laurier and Lucille Teasdale international high school. Easy access to highways 10, 15 & 30, Champlain bridge and the new REM. Quality high end materials used during full renovations with finishes of choice. A visit is a must!
A beautiful move-in ready property with impeccable front and back yard landscaping located on a sought-after quiet croissant in the R sector of Brossard.
Renovated with high-end materials and stylish finishes, this sun-filled house with its high ceilings, large windows and beautiful
staircase will definitely brighten your day and have you cheering for every season of the year.
On the main floor, you will find its well designed open concept kitchen which includes lots of storage, new built-in appliances, natural stone quartzite counter, and a custom-made marble backsplash. Its spacious living area with its magnificent wood fireplace will make you proud to host and entertain your family and friends.
On the second floor, there are 4 spacious bedrooms in which 2 bedrooms are full suites with their own bathrooms and walk-in losets. In total, there are 3 full bathrooms on the 2 nd floor.
Its equally open concept basement includes one bedroom with a walk-in closet, one bathroom, a cold room and a separate direct exit to the garage. There is also the possibility of easily adding a 6th bedroom in the basement.
The back yard is accessible from both sides of the balcony, leading you to separate playing, dining and lounging areas all while enjoying the inground heated pool.
You will appreciate the attention to detail and comfort of this house and will feel lucky to make it your home.
Inclusions: Built-in microwave wall oven, built-in electrical wall oven, gas cooktop, inground pool accessories, central vacuum and its accessories, heat pump, garage doors remotes.
Exclusions : Dining room chandelier and robotic pool cleaner
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Outdoor entrance, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Ensuite powder room, Separate shower
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door opener
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: chlorine swimming pool, Heated, Inground
- Renovations: Kitchen, Plumbing, Bathroom
- Rented Equipment (monthly): hot water tank, Propane tank
- Roofing: Stone coated metal
- Siding: Concrete stone
- Size: 52.0 x 49.0 Feet
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: PVC
- Heating System: Forced air, Propane gas, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Propane
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $5,373
- School Tax: $836
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,553
- Electric: $2,295
- Gas: $843
- Lot Assessment: $223,000
- Building Assessment: $805,700
- Total Assessment: $1,028,700
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1993
- Lot Depth: 98.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 67.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 6617.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Other Ground Level 2.74 m x 1.55 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Foyer Ground Level 4.39 m x 4.60 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.85 m x 1.52 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Kitchen Ground Level 5.87 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: heated floor,MaxFine 30*30
- Family Ground Level 4.47 m x 5.77 m Flooring: Wood Note: Wood fireplace
- Dining Ground Level 3.94 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Wood
- Living Ground Level 5.97 m x 4.01 m Flooring: Wood
- Laundry Ground Level 1.55 m x 2.59 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 4.47 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.08 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 4.85 m x 4.78 m Flooring: Wood Note: En-suite
- Bathroom 2nd Level 1.47 m x 2.36 m Flooring: Marble
- Walk-in Closet 2nd Level 1.50 m x 1.70 m Flooring: Wood
- Office 2nd Level 3.94 m x 4.42 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 6.40 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Wood Note: En-suite
- Walk-in Closet 2nd Level 3.40 m x 1.88 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.43 m x 4.95 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Den Basement Level 4.19 m x 4.06 m Flooring: Other - floating wood
- Living Basement Level 4.47 m x 5.36 m Flooring: Other - floating wood
- Bathroom Basement Level 3.68 m x 1.50 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: heated floor
- Playroom Basement Level 3.66 m x 3.84 m Flooring: Other - floating wood
- Cellar/Cold Room Basement Level 2.64 m x 3.68 m Flooring: Other - floating wood
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.86 m x 4.39 m Flooring: Other - floating wood Note: Walk-in closet 9X5
- Family Basement Level 4.67 m x 4.32 m Flooring: Other - floating wood Note: Wood fireplace
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.