Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,070,000 property in Brossard
Detached house in sector O of Brossard, built in 2006. Located on a very quiet street, excellent for families. 4 large bedrooms, 3+1 bathrooms, basement is fully finished, fenced lot.
Detached house in the O section of Brossard, built-in 2006. Located on a very quiet street, excellent for families.
The house is south-facing, sunny and has a lot of natural light. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 powder room. The basement is fully finished with a family room and bathroom, and plenty of storage space.
Fenced lot with large patio, rebuilt in 2020. Well maintained front and backyard.
Located near the park and close to all services, schools, pharmacy, Costco, IGA grocery store and other commercial services. Quick access to the new Panama REM, Taschereau Boulevard and Dix30.
Improvement and renovation
- All bathrooms were renovated in 2017 with marble floors and Italian tiles;
- the kitchen was renovated in 2017, with granite countertops with maple wood;
- the grass was re-done in the front and back yards, and parts of the backyard hardened in 2017;
- the whole house was painted in 2017;
- LED spotlights were added to the whole main floor in 2017;
- In the year 2018, the backyard fence replaced;
- In the year 2020, the exterior staircase and patio did renovate;
- In the year 2021, the whole roof was replaced.
***Come and visit, don't miss the chance!***
Inclusions: Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer, ,Light fixtures, Blinds, CurtainsCentral vacuum, Garage door opener, one cabana.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Driveway: Double width or more, Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Detached, Built-in
- Kitchen Cabinets: Melamine
- Lot: Fenced
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Size: 32.1 x 35.1 METRE
- View: Panoramic
- Heating System: Forced air, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $3,834
- School Tax: $566
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,480
- Lot Assessment: $200,000
- Building Assessment: $510,000
- Total Assessment: $710,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2006
- Lot Depth: 105.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 41.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 4305.06 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 5
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.78 m x 3.35 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 5.03 m x 4.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.57 m x 4.09 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 2.13 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Wood
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.32 m x 4.11 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.13 m x 1.96 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.68 m x 3.17 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.78 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.66 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Basement Level 9.45 m x 3.96 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.13 m x 1.96 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.