Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $3,068,000 property in Brossard
Prestigious residence offering luxury and space, located on a quiet street in one of the most sought after areas of the South Shore. Everything has been thought out in this splendid and impeccable cottage-style residence, with its 7 bedrooms on 3 floors, impressive and very functional kitchen and vast rooms with exceptional finishings, cathedral ceilings and numerous windows allowing abundant natural light. The exterior is breathtaking with its immense backyard of 15,000 s.f. with inground heated pool, covered terrace, relaxation area with gazebo and children's play area. You can enjoy a grandiose lifestyle while being close to all amenities!
//// GROUND FLOOR ////
*You will be greeted by an spectacular semi-circular wooden staircase with on either side the living room with its majestic cathedral ceilings and the vast dining room with its full-height windows allowing maximum natural light, all complemented by a admirable finish with many moldings and ogees.
*The kitchen offers full-height wooden cabinets permitting plenty of storage as well as a superb integrated dresser, a large central island with a assorted high table with 4 benches, granite countertops and high-end appliances including a gas stove and oven with warming drawer. Let's not forget the recessed dining area, a room of generous proportions with superb windows on all sides and from which you can directly access the terrace.
*The family room pleasantly completes the floor plan with its natural gas fireplace to enhance the atmosphere and its impressive coffered ceiling.
*Finally, there is a room used as an office (but could easily be used as a bedroom if needed) as well as the powder room and the independent laundry room, not to mention the access to the double garage.
//// SECOND FLOOR ////
*The second level is very pleasant with its nice open space that can serve as a reading corner or boudoir, which gives an effect of amplitude to the area. The superb and vast master bedroom has its own adjoining bathroom as well as 2 California-style walk-ins to accommodate its occupants.
*The other 3 bedrooms are also bright and of good size and served by a second bathroom.
//// BASEMENT ////
*A magnificent wine cellar awaits you in the basement, as well as a home cinema room, a large family room with fireplace and "bar" area, a gym (which can be used as a bedroom), a complete bathroom with sauna and last but not least a 5th bedroom. A la carte leisure, perfect for entertaining!
//// EXTERIOR ////
*The exterior is not to be outdone with its superbly landscaped backyard. There is a pleasant covered terrace with a stone floor, perfect for cooking and eating outside on sunny days. The superb heated inground swimming pool with paving stone around the perimeter completes the set, with a gazebo area that invites you to relax. The exterior of more than 15,000 square feet is particularly intimate with its hedge on 3 sides and will allow you to fully enjoy this oasis of relaxation with family and friends.
//// LOCATION ////
*Built in 2013, this luxurious home was designed to appeal to the most demanding buyers. Ideally located in front of Louviers Park on a quiet street, while being a few minutes from all the amenities offered by Quartier Dix30, public transport including the new REM and road access, you will not be disappointed by its dream location in one of the most prestigious and sought after area of the South Shore.
Inclusions: Light fixtures and all fixtures of a permanent nature, blinds, curtains/rods, central vac. & acc., pool accessories, air exchanger, garage door openers/remotes, built-in oven/warming drawer, stovetop, microwave, refrigerator, alarm system & home theatre installation with screen & speakers.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower, Jacuzzi bathtub
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Sauna, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Granit counters
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Salt, Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Stone
- Size: 18.32 x 11.47 METRE
- Topography: Flat
- Window Type: Casement
- Heating System: Forced air, Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $11,381
- School Tax: $1,601
- Annual Tax Amount: $12,982
- Electric: $2,920
- Gas: $2,159
- Lot Assessment: $597,800
- Building Assessment: $1,272,200
- Total Assessment: $1,870,000
- Bedrooms: 5+2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2013
- Irregular: Yes
- Lot Depth: 44.72 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 31.1 Metre
- Lot Size: 1397.40 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 10
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 4.57 m x 4.75 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 4.14 m x 4.65 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 4.24 m x 7.04 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dinette Ground Level 3.35 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family Ground Level 4.24 m x 5.23 m Flooring: Wood
- Powder room Ground Level 1.42 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry Ground Level 2.24 m x 2.49 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Office Ground Level 2.72 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Wood
- Foyer Ground Level 2.21 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: French doors
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.98 m x 6.48 m Flooring: Wood Note: 2 walk-in
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.38 m x 4.88 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: in suite
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.53 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.99 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.40 m x 4.52 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.62 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Den 2nd Level 3.20 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Playroom Basement Level 3.99 m x 9.93 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Wine Cellar Basement Level 3.76 m x 4.14 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.20 m x 3.91 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: gym
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.20 m x 3.48 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other Basement Level 3.86 m x 5.49 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.26 m x 2.62 m Flooring: Ceramic Note: SAUNA
Convert Measurement to:
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.