Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,399,000 property in Blainville
Magnificent modern home located on a corner lot. 4 bedrooms total, 3 full bathrooms, and 1 powder room. Every room in this home is flooded with natural light. Sleek open concept living area with 14 ft ceilings & chef's kitchen. The 220-bottle wine fridge is a true centerpiece. Spacious office on the main floor (could be used as a 5th bedroom). A covered patio with an outdoor kitchen is a fantastic space for entertaining. The backyard is truly an oasis, fully landscaped. Finished basement w/ bedroom & full bath. Large garage with direct access into the mud room. A perfect turn-key home for a family!
Modern home located on a corner lot in a sought-after development, Chambery.
4 bedrooms (1 in the basement), 3 +1 bathrooms. Every room is flooded with natural light. Sleek open concept living area & chef's kitchen with large island.
The office on the main floor allows you to work comfortably from your home.
The covered patio is a fantastic space for entertaining with a bar, mini-fridge, and built-in bbq. The backyard is truly an oasis, pool with waterfall, fully landscaped, finished beautifully in paving stone. Finished basement with family room, 1 bedroom, and a full bathroom. An immense amount of storage in the basement and additional storage accessible by the outside bunker. Garage finished with epoxy flooring, 19 ft ceilings, an access door into the pantry to easily unload groceries directly into your kitchen, and a secondary garage door to park smaller motors. This home has every detail covered and is truly turn-key.
- A kitchen with quartz countertops, an industrial fridge, a walk-in pantry with a portal to the garage to easily unload groceries right into your pantry, and a 220-bottle wine cellar.
- Living room with a gas fireplace, surround sound system, 14-foot ceilings and massive windows allow for an abundance of natural light.
- Office off of the main entrance. Work from the comfort of your own home, secluded from the rest of the home. Plenty of storage space in the walk-in closet. The office can be used as a 5th bedroom.
- Powder Room with ample storage
- Mud-room with direct access to large garage
- Garage with one large garage door and additional garage door for ATV's, motorcycles, snow blowers, and tractor access.
- Primary suite:
Shower with dual rain showerheads, separate soaking tub, and double vanity
Two separate walk-in closets with keypad access.
A private balcony overlooking the backyard, facing the sun all day.
- 2 additional spacious bedrooms with pax closets
- Full bathroom with shower and double vanity
- Separate spacious laundry room
- Finished basement with epoxy flooring. Plenty of space for a home gym, and entertainment area. Full bathroom and additional bedroom. Large storage room.
- Inground pool with waterfall fountain
- Covered patio (with curtains to keep bugs out in summer and cold air out in winter)
- Outdoor kitchen and bar equipped with mini-fridge, built-in Napoleon BBQ
- Integrated sound system
- Additional storage bunker accessible from the exterior
- Double door fence for easy access for ATV's, snow blowers, motorcycles, etc.
- Irrigation system
- Underground services: Hydro-Quebec, Videotron, Bell etc. No wires in sight.
Inclusions: Frigidaire fridge, 220 wine bottle wine cellar, Samsung dishwasher, Samsung oven, hood range, Washer and dryer, Central vacuum and accessories, Surround sound system in kitchen and living room and patio, Pool accessories, Napolean BBQ, all light fixtures, all window coverings, irrigation system, PAX
Exclusions : Entrance mirror, KEG smoker
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Distinctive Features: Street corner
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Fire detector, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Tandem
- Lot: Fenced, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Highway, Daycare centre, Elementary school
- Roofing: Elastomeric membrane
- Siding: Brick, Vinyl
- Washer/Dryer (installation): Laundry room
- Heating System: Electric baseboard units
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $6,880
- School Tax: $775
- Annual Tax Amount: $7,655
- Lot Assessment: $212,000
- Building Assessment: $670,900
- Total Assessment: $882,900
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2019
- Lot Size: 728.60 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 7
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.05 m x 6.30 m
- Living Ground Level 5.18 m x 4.17 m
- Dining Ground Level 6.40 m x 3.71 m
- Other Ground Level 2.64 m x 1.83 m
- Office Ground Level 3.63 m x 3.45 m
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 5.18 m x 3.63 m
- Walk-in Closet 2nd Level 2.18 m x 1.88 m
- Walk-in Closet 2nd Level 1.68 m x 2.11 m
- Bathroom 2nd Level 2.64 m x 2.64 m
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.20 m x 3.73 m
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.12 m x 3.35 m
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.23 m x 2.18 m
- Laundry 2nd Level 2.82 m x 1.55 m
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 7.06 m x 10.11 m
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.10 m x 4.06 m
- Bathroom Basement Level 1.50 m x 2.72 m
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Heritage
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.