Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,249,000 property in Blainville
Exquisite and unique property. An oasis of peace with its huge lot bordered by cedar hedges and inground pool. The interior is large and refined. High ceilings, large and sunny rooms. Always well maintained over the years by the sole owners. A visit is a must!
Welcome to Fontainebleau!
This classic property was built for owner occupants. Natural light, the heights of the ceilings, the quality of the materials and the size of the rooms were very important to them when designing the plans.
Vestible with French doors
Huge walk-in closet
Formal living room that communicates with the classic dining room by French doors
Adjacent 4 season solarium with French doors
Access to the balcony by solarium
Classic kitchen with rustic finished wood cabinets
Stainless steel appliances
Granite island 6x4 feet
New porcelain floor May 2020
Dinette with access to the balcony
Family room adjacent to the dinette, 13 foot ceilings with coffers and wood fireplace for those cold evenings ... with a synthetic stone fireplace mantel.
Let's go upstairs by this majestic staircase,
Our eyes are drawn to a crystal chandelier, unique in its kind by its flamboyant colors ...
The master bedroom welcomes us with its French doors, the brightness of the room and its size surprises us. A huge walk-in closet SHE and HE comes to end the battles... another door invites you to the Master bathroom: Therapeutic bath, new porcelain floor (May 2020) new glass shower (May 2020), double sinks and make-up area.
On this floor there are 3 other large bedrooms, all with walk-in closets, including a huge one that can be used as a small play area. There is another bathroom (adjoining a bedroom) with a corner shower , bath and makeup side.
LET'S GO TO THE BASEMENT
There is a large bedroom with a walk-in closet.
A large bathroom with shower.
The family room is huge with its playroom side and its RELAXATION side with living room, bar, TV and energy-efficient fireplace.There is a big EXTRA: access to the outside exit above ground) by patio door. Lots of storage, possibility of making a wine cellar and Cantina. Hot water tank(2019) 60 gallons Ecopick.
Land nearly 17,000 square feet
Bordered by mature cedar hedges
Large gazebo for your BBQ
Stone and brick property
Descent of stairs with access to the basement
Large double garage
Located on the Tarascon crescent
* Commuter train
* Sainte-Thérèse College
* Polyvalente Sainte-Thérèse
* Saint-Sacrament College
* French and English primary schools
10 minutes from highway 640 and 15
An oasis of peace with character and refinement.
Inclusions: Refrigerator, hotplate, oven, dishwasher, dish warmer, wine cellar all brand GE Profile in stainless steel, microwave, all chandeliers, curtains, central vacuum, small fridge and white dishwasher at the bar, large outdoor gazebo, electric garage door openers (2)with remote control.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Jacuzzi bathtub
- Equipment/Services: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Electric garage door opener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Wood fireplace
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Lot: Fenced, Bordered by hedges, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: Inground
- Proximity: Other, Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Commuter train
- Siding: Brick, Stone
- Size: 55.0 x 54.0 Feet
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $6,092
- School Tax: $853
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,945
- Lot Assessment: $216,000
- Building Assessment: $608,500
- Total Assessment: $824,500
- Bedrooms: 4+1
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2007
- Lot Depth: 149.0 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 61.0 Feet
- Lot Size: 16973.00 Square Feet
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 4
- Foyer Ground Level 3.10 m x 2.34 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Living Ground Level 3.94 m x 4.52 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining Ground Level 3.73 m x 5.26 m Flooring: Wood
- Solarium Ground Level 3.91 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Wood
- Kitchen Ground Level 3.76 m x 4.70 m Flooring: Other
- Dining Ground Level 3.48 m x 4.70 m Flooring: Other
- Family Ground Level 4.85 m x 4.93 m Flooring: Wood
- Laundry Ground Level 1.68 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 4.93 m x 5.36 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.99 m x 3.28 m Flooring: Other
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.94 m x 4.24 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom 2nd Level 3.76 m x 4.24 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3.07 m x 3.71 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom 2nd Level 2.34 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Wood
- Family Basement Level 6.78 m x 4.78 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bedroom Basement Level 3.91 m x 4.50 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Playroom Basement Level 7.82 m x 4.60 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Bathroom Basement Level 2.64 m x 3.05 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Other Basement Level 3.05 m x 2.31 m Flooring: Laminate floor
- Other Basement Level 3.05 m x 2.24 m Flooring: Laminate floor
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania Centre
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.