Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,998,000 property in Blainville
Cottage with 4 bedrooms including 3 upstairs backed by the prestigious golf Rosemere (former Fontainebleau). Living area 6050sqf, bistro and video room located on the ground floor, arched iron staircase, master bedroom with fireplace and balcony Romeo, professionally landscaped grounds and spectacular view of the golf course.
An entrance hall with granite floor opens onto an impressive living room with large windows exposing a beautiful light and a spectacular view of the golf course. Slatted floors and a gas fireplace characterize these rooms.
A small bar adjacent to the kitchen allows you to receive your guests for a drink, for a bistro atmosphere, while remaining in the comfort of your home.
The living room and dining room have ceilings 20 feet high, adding grandeur and elegance to the room.
Convivial, the kitchen offers a dining area, ideal for less formal meals. Wooden cabinets, a central island with granite countertops and stools all show a high level of style.
A video projection room will make you enjoy viewing your favorite movies at home. A vast office completes the ground floor.
An impressive arched solid wood staircase with iron railing will take you to the 2nd floor of this magnificent 4 bedroom property including 3 bedrooms upstairs.
The inviting master bedroom with fireplace allows you to dream in peace with its large space and balcony Romeo, ideal for having lunch while watching the golfers on their departures.
An ensuite bathroom with a podium bath positioned in the center of the room, a very large open shower, wooden cabinets and granite flooring make the charm of these places. A large walk-in closet with storage furniture included will enchant you.
All with wood slatted floors, walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms, two other good-sized bedrooms complete this level. This two storey house, decorated with care and up to date tastes meet all your expectations.
Inclusions: Light fixtures, blinds, curtains and poles where installed, kitchen appliances, central vacuum and in-ground pool accessories, garage door opener and remote control.
- Style: Detached
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Whirlpool bath
- Distinctive Features: No rear neighbours, Cul-de-sac
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Equipment/Services: Central air conditioning, Air exchange system, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas fireplace
- Foundation: Poured concrete
- Garage: Double width or more
- Lot: Fenced, Landscaped
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Pool: salt system, Heated, Inground
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Daycare centre, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transportation
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Concrete stone
- Topography: Flat
- View: On Rosemere golf course, Panoramic
- Window Type: Casement
- Windows: Aluminum
- Heating System: Forced air
- Heating Energy: Electricity, Natural gas
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Sewage System: Municipality
- Municipal Tax: $12,228
- School Tax: $1,783
- Annual Tax Amount: $14,011
- Electric: $4,100
- Gas: $4,010
- Lot Assessment: $283,600
- Building Assessment: $1,436,700
- Total Assessment: $1,720,300
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 5
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2004
- Floor Space (approx): 6050.0 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 48.68 Metre
- Lot Frontage: 23.28 Metre
- Lot Size: 1376.50 Square Metres
- Zoning: RESI
- No. of Parking Spaces: 8
- Living - Irregular Ground Level 5.49 m x 7.92 m Flooring: Wood
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 6.40 m x 4.93 m Flooring: Other
- Kitchen - Irregular Ground Level 6.60 m x 5.79 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Dining - Irregular Ground Level 6.63 m x 3.66 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Powder room - Irregular Ground Level 2.13 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Marble
- Office - Irregular Ground Level 5.28 m x 4.52 m Flooring: Wood
- Foyer - Irregular Ground Level 5.18 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Granite
- Other Ground Level 6.40 m x 4.27 m Flooring: Carpet
- Bathroom - Irregular Ground Level 4.27 m x 1.65 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Laundry - Irregular Ground Level 3.05 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Primary Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 8.28 m x 6.22 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.66 m x 4.80 m Flooring: Marble
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 4.88 m x 4.57 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 3.05 m x 2.13 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Bedroom - Irregular 2nd Level 5.49 m x 4.88 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular 2nd Level 2.74 m x 2.44 m Flooring: Ceramic
- Family - Irregular Basement Level 6.25 m x 5.56 m Flooring: Wood
- Playroom - Irregular Basement Level 7.82 m x 5.51 m Flooring: Wood
- Bedroom - Irregular Basement Level 5.69 m x 5.18 m Flooring: Wood
- Bathroom - Irregular Basement Level 2.74 m x 1.83 m Flooring: Ceramic
Convert Measurement to:
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Humania
Data provided by: Centris - 600 Ch Du Golf, Ile -Des -Soeurs, Quebec H3E 1A8
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved.