Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $549,000 property in Summerside
Oceanview luxury condominium for sale: This rare oceanview condo (Primary + guest room + media room) overlooking the Summerside Harbour and provides a breathtaking view of PEI sunset over the ocean & 2 lighthouses. It has a Bistro within the building, and a 7 km boardwalk steps away from your front door. Situated in the pretty, progressive and green community of Summerside - with a world class fitness facility, cultural center, bike and walking trails within walking distance. Central to the east and west tips of the island on the warmer waters of the Northumberland Strait, and 15 minutes from the Confederation Bridge, this building features a stunning shared rooftop terrace and 2nd floor balcony. This 2 room, 2 bath + media room home features a spacious, beautifully appointed open-plan design with 10' vaulted ceilings, oversized walk in closet, jet tub and glass shower in the master bath. From this boutique. historic property of 11 bespoke units, enjoy breathtaking sunsets from west facing windows, and exhale! The best the island has to offer awaits you!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Microwave Rng Hd Combo, Refrigerator, Wine Fridge, Water Purifier
- Basement: None
- Building Style: 1 Level
- Built in: 2005
- Community Features: Park, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Condo Fees: $670 Monthly
- Driveway/Parking: Parking Spaces(s), Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Alarm System, Elevator, Air Jet Tub, Electric Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 2037 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Marble
- Foundation: Concrete, Stone
- Fuel Type: Electric, Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Forced Air, Hot Water
- Lot Size: 2037 sq. ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Roof: Other
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Harbour
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Living Main Level 26' x 30'
- Dining Main Level combined with living room
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 22.25' x 12.25'
- Bedroom Main Level 17.25' x 13.25'
- Media Room Main Level 17.5' x 8.25'
- Storage Main Level 17' x 9.5'
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 15.5' x 7.5'
- Other Main Level 13' x 7.25'
- Bathroom Main Level 7.5' x 6.5'
Courtesy of: CENTURY 21 NORTHUMBERLAND REALTY
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved