Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $982,000 property in Stratford
Located in The elite new Foxwoods subdivision a beautiful Custom built Model home. Luxurious Modern Classic living with Approximately 3200 Sq Ft of Open-concept living with with 5 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms. Features include, nine foot Ceilings on the Main Floor, ICF Foundation, Solid Hardwood flooring on the Main and second floor, stunning Custom white kitchen with Walk-In pantry and beautiful Granite Countertops, Main Floor laundry with two piece bath. Quality maintenance-free Composite decking in the front & back. A large Master Suite includes a beautiful En-suite with glass custom Shower, as well as a Soaker Tub & Walk-in Closet. The Basement is finished with the fifth Bedroom and a large bathroom plus a spacious Family room. Heat pumps throughout the home provide economical efficient heating and cooling for this stunning home of beautiful classic elegance. Shows to perfection. Located in a brand new subdivision devoted to natural beauty with underground services. Roads with curbs, beautiful green space and walking trails beside the Fox Meadows Golf Course, and a short walk to South shore beaches. (1 year free golf membership to Fox Meadows awarded to purchaser)
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Appliances Included: Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer - Electric, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Fully Developed
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 2018
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, School Bus Service
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Ensuite Bath, Electric Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 3201 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Heat Pump -Ductless
- Land Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 0.19
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet
- Water Access/View: View: Other
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Attached, Double
- Dining Main Level 16'3" X 15'1"
- Living Main Level 16'3" X 9'11"
- Kitchen Main Level 7'7" X 9'0"
- Foyer Main Level 3'10" X 5'10"
- 4'5" X 3'3"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 6'5" X 5'5"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 6'10" X 10'10"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 6'5" X 5'5"
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved