Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $649,000 property in Georgetown
This custom modern home is nestled on 3.6 acres of land with stunning unimpeded protected water views! Sited perfectly on the property for optimal privacy and impressive views of the sun[rises/sets], the saltwater marsh and beyond to the harbour. This home was designed and built with impeccable attention to detail, including high-end finishes throughout. Inside, the open concept great room offers the perfect space for those that love to entertain. The kitchen was designed for the culinary enthusiast with top-of-the-line appliances, modern cabinetry, and tons of counter space and storage. The great room is complemented with a massive screened-in porch including custom screens and cedar decking. This home offers 3 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom has stunning views and a private outdoor shower in addition to its ensuite with a walk-in shower. The large walk-in closet also serves as the laundry room. The house was constructed with longevity in mind... with Maibec wood siding, a steel roof, an ICF Foundation, Marvin windows and doors, solid Ash wood flooring, porcelain tiles, Grohe fixtures, and a UV light. Outside, the yard was seeded with a Bumble Bee Pollinator Mix and a Veseys’ Butterfly Mix. Trees and smaller bushes were also added to the property to ensure that the landscaping will propagate naturally. This stunning water view home has ducted air conditioning throughout, and is heated with a forced air heat pump as well as a propane fireplace. A veranda extends along on the water side of the home, with access from the yard, screened porch, living room and master bedroom. This beautiful home was built in 2020 and is the epitome of modern sustainable living. Call to book your tour! Sold as is where is.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Cooktop - Propane, Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Building Style: Contemporary, 1 Level
- Built in: 2020
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping, Marina
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Features: Air Exchanger, Ensuite Bath, Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 1536 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Porcelain
- Foundation: Insulated Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Fireplace, Heat Pump -Ducted
- Land Features: Partially Cleared, Partial Landscaped, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 3.6 Acres
- Property Size: 3 to 9.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Steel
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet
- Water Access/View: View: Ocean, View: Other
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Living Main Level 18' x 14'
- Dining Main Level 7'6" x 15'
- Kitchen Main Level 13' x 14'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 12' x 16'
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 8' x 7'
- Bedroom Main Level 12'6" x 12'6"
- Bedroom Main Level 12'6" x 12'6"
- Bathroom Main Level 8'4" x 6'
- Laundry Main Level 8' x 7'
- Other Main Level 14' x 30'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved