Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $539,900 property in Cornwall
495 York Point Road!... Situated on a finely manicured 1.23 acres resides this magnificent custom built 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with waterview of the Charlottetown Harbour. With a location only 5 minutes from Cornwall and 15 from downtown Charlottetown, you’ll have countless amenities at your leisure. As you drive up to the property, you’ll surrender yourself to the breathtaking country scenes while enjoying the intimacy provided by the greenery. Once you step through the front entry you will be welcomed with open-concept living. The main floor features the master bedroom and several large windows dousing the kitchen and living areas in warm vibrant light. As you ascend up to the second level you will be greeted with 2 additional bedrooms a bathroom and a versatile rec space. The recently finished basement completes this picturesque country-style home and adds ample space for any and all family needs. Features include in-floor heating throughout the basement, attached heated double-car garage, and propane fireplace. If you're looking for country living, but city convenience, look no further! All measurements are approximate and should be verified by the purchaser(s) if deemed necessary.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Cooktop, Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Fully Developed
- Building Style:
- Built in: 13
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl
- Features: Ensuite Bath, Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 3096 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, In Floor
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Level, Partially Fenced
- Lot Size: 1.23
- Property Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Deck
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Harbour
- Water Source: Well
- Garage: Attached, Double, Heated
- Living Main Level 15.5'x18'
- Kitchen Main Level 13'x17'
- Dining Main Level 9'x13'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 13'x19'
- Bathroom Main Level 9.5'x12.5'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'x12'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'x14'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 6'x11'
- Games 2nd Level 9'x19.5'
- Living Lower Level 15'x30'
- Recreation Room Lower Level 10'x12'
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved