Wow take a look at this newly renovated and move in ready home in Clyde River on former TCH. This three bedroom home features a brand new kitchen with high end appliances and pantry, large master bedroom, walk in closet, ensuite master bath, main floor laundry, new doors, floors and windows, a heat pump, and a wood burning fireplace to keep you warm all winter. Your commute to Charlottetown will be a breeze and traffic in front will be minimal as this home is located so close to Cornwall's new bypass. Call today to book your private showing. All measurements should be verified by purchaser. Home is sold as-is as the owner has never lived in it.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Fully Developed
- Building Style: 1 Level
- Built in: 1976
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park
- Driveway/Parking: Paved, Single
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Ensuite Bath, Fireplace(s), Wood Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 1444 Square Feet
- Flooring: Laminate, Vinyl
- Foundation: Block
- Fuel Type: Electric, Oil, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Heat Pump -Ductless, Hot Water, Radiant
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 0.52
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: River
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Garage: None
- Living Ground Level 13'3" x 23'1"
- Foyer Ground Level 7'6" x 4'7"
- Dining Ground Level 8'8" x 9'10"
- Kitchen Ground Level 10'5" x 11'6"
- Laundry Ground Level 6' x 8'7"
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 13'10" x 13'7"
- Ensuite Bathroom Ground Level 7'3" x 6'11"
- Bedroom Ground Level 10'2" x 13'6"
- Bedroom Ground Level 10' x 11'9"
- Bathroom Ground Level 5' x 8'2"
- Utility Basement Level 26'4" x 46'4"
Courtesy of: Royal LePage Prince Edward Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved